Worcestershire v Pakistanis | Tour Match | Worcester | 13-14 Aug 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kashif_nazir

Debutant
Runs
I know still 6 hours Remaining but I am bored. Can we Discuss the match now. What things Pak should look for in today's match against Worcestershire.

Btw, I love Worcestershire sauce. how many of u too love it ?

Ws are leaving their frontline bowlers off and giving them a rest?

Why do we have so much hope on Akmal's batting have they not seen them playing last three tests? And he would be a liability on the field. Can't catch, can't run, can't bat and can't field.

I read in a newspaper that hameed n moyo will replace amin n ali in the third test. I hope both youngsters get a few runs in this game coz it may turn out to be the last chance for their careers.

I think Asif, aamir should be rested.. In place of them Tanveer ahmad and w. Raiz should play.. the best bowler from these two should make the third test in place of Gul

Also i am not sure who should be rested in batting.. they all need to make runs..and should play the side match.. i would be happy if malik and Farhat should be dumped and sent home in the next flight.. but it is pakistan and parchi is more important.. than the feelings of fans.. or wining a game for that matter..

im in NY. what channel could i see the match on?? sports 1,2, or, 3? and i have jadoo tv :lol:

Last edited:
The Players who doesnt perform, Shuld have a chance in side games.

players that dnt perform shud be dropped on their rear ends...this is international cricket and there is no room for tryouts etc etc. i can sympathize with a few poor performances but a player that hasnt performed well in ages (akmal brothers :akmal:umarakmal) dont deserve our sympathy.

Last edited:
invented by Mr Lee and Mr Perrins who owned a pharmacy in Victorian England. Story goes that they made the sauce and tasted it which turned out to be crap. So they bottled it and left it in the cellar, many years later when they were cleaning it they found their concoction. They tried it again and found the taste more palatable. The reason was that it had fermented like wine does. Anyway they then made more, fermented it properly and sold it by the bucketloads.

invented by Mr Lee and Mr Perrins who owned a pharmacy in Victorian England. Story goes that they made the sauce and tasted it which turned out to be crap. So they bottled it and left it in the cellar, many years later when they were cleaning it they found their concoction. They tried it again and found the taste more palatable. The reason was that it had fermented like wine does. Anyway they then made more, fermented it properly and sold it by the bucketloads.

Guess it is still raining...

Worcestershire team
DKH Mitchell*, DA Wheeldon, VS Solanki, MM Ali, AN Kervezee, JG Cameron, OB Cox†, GM Andrew, CJ Russell, JD Shantry

Pakistanis team
Kamran Akmal*†, Yasir Hameed, Azhar Ali, Umar Amin, Mohammad Yousuf, Shoaib Malik, Umar Akmal, Tanvir Ahmed, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal

Pakistanis won the toss and chose to bat.

Though it is still raining so the match is delayed.

<b>Kamran Akmal*†</b>, Yasir Hameed, Azhar Ali, Umar Amin, Mohammad Yousuf, <b>Shoaib Malik</b>, Umar Akmal, Tanvir Ahmed, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal

whyyyyyyyyyy

and as its a tour match young raza hassan should have gotten the nod and same with zulqarnain to let him build on his performance... such a douchebag team

<b>Kamran Akmal*†</b>, Yasir Hameed, Azhar Ali, Umar Amin, Mohammad Yousuf, <b>Shoaib Malik</b>, Umar Akmal, Tanvir Ahmed, Wahab Riaz, Saeed Ajmal

whyyyyyyyyyy

and as its a tour match young raza hassan should have gotten the nod and same with zulqarnain to let him build on his performance... such a douchebag team

Tour Matches are used to get fringe players a game to get their form back.

Akmal and Malik deserve to play and should try and earn a place back in side! (Hopefully Malik will be dropped at the Oval!)_

^^ man i dont want them two performing...the fact that farhat is being rested means hes being guaranteed a starting place again ahead of a more deserving hameed and i have nothing against imran farhat...just i can only see hameeed playing if farhat flops...

heres to hoping all those flop who dont deserve a place and those that deserve a place do well.....and hope to god tanvir outbowls wahab

Last edited:
are they going to play today or not?
because it has been delayed way too long!
Also, does anyone know what the weather will be like tomorow during the match? because we were thinking of going, and if they are playing tomorow, will they continue batting or will they bowl?
thanks

^^ man i dont want them two performing...the fact that farhat is being rested means hes being guaranteed a starting place again ahead of a more deserving hameed and i have nothing against imran farhat...just i can only see hameeed playing if farhat flops...

heres to hoping all those flop who dont deserve a place and those that deserve a place do well.....and hope to god tanvir outbowls wahab

Hameed needs to come in and possible strengthen middle order as hes a decent Number 3! Moyo will come in at 5!

Umar akmal could then slot in at 4 with either Azhar or Amin at 6!

Lets hope we get some Play and a start before 3pm!

Hameed needs to come in and possible strengthen middle order as hes a decent Number 3! Moyo will come in at 5!

Umar akmal could then slot in at 4 with either Azhar or Amin at 6!

lets be realistic though...our management are not exactly the brightest bulb in the chandelier

BBC says score 2/0...

why cant cam be a live video feed!

lol looks pretty overcast, and new road has never exactly been a batting track

good luck guys!:afridi

4/0 for none now!

Akmal and Hameed opening here!

They should have opened with Azhar Ali. Kami is not going to play the next test anyway.

And what if it rains again. MoYo should come in next and get some much needed match practice ASAP.

They haven't learned how to properly utilize these tour matches yet, have they..

Why is Butt not playing he has failed to get into double figures in his last 4 innings. The captain should be setting the example.

If Kami has his way Malik will be in next and then Umar!

i would want kami as an opener instead of farhat though ,lets see if he can gain some form, and yet not as WK

If Kami can stay at the crease for a while and make some important runs in matches, I have absolutely no problem with him being in the team as an opener. It's a big IF though.

Kami should retire out now and let Moyo bat! :)

i think when they saw 14 runs against Kami , they thought there is something wrong lets find out , and yes there were not disappointed as it turned out to be azhar

Last edited:
looks like 2nd class bowling attack.they didnt play their front line bowlers, may be giving them rest ahead of imp county matches.

Hameed is fairing much better than Ali at the moment. One can only wonder why he wasn't in the XI from the start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back