WT20 | New Zealand v South Africa | Group 1 | 24/03/14 | Chittagong |

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Zealand are going to walk away with a win here ...The team to watch.

Didn't you have another Saffer Grant Elliot what happened to him he was a decent LOI player

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hes still around in NZ domestic. Was a casualty of the series loss to Bangladesh i think.

Time to go for the kill. Don't want to leave it for the last few balls anything could happen.

I think yesterday pak was in worse position than SA but they pulled it, who thank SA can do the same?

I think yesterday pak was in worse position than SA but they pulled it, who think SA can do the same?

Good over by Tahir there. With 2 Steyn overs the game is still in the balance for sure.

Taylor needs to bring NZ home here.

Good over from Tahir. NZ were winning it easily but will have to work for it now.

Im backing, England, South Africa and Australia all to not make and be sent home early.

These guys should of been getting Taylor on strike rather than going for the glory.

This non steyn over will be very important. Ronchi needs to attack whoever bowls it.

Morne has lost it today. Just not his day perhaps.
Should have bowled Albie.

What happend to Morkel 41 runs given and bowling his third over :)))

Morne bowling filth. Albie should have bowled instead. SA's bowling apart from Steyn and Tahir is kinds rubbish. Even tsotsobe has been slightly expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back