WT20 | New Zealand v South Africa | Group 1 | 24/03/14 | Chittagong |

Status
Not open for further replies.
SA need to send their hitters up the order. Maybe ABDV should come at #3 and Miller/Duminy at #4.

Re: New Zealand v South Africa | World T20 | Mar 24, 2014 | Chittagong | Match Thread

Depends on other games as well. If Dutch create something special , this group would be spiced up.

But if SA lose 2 they are out right?

Re: New Zealand v South Africa | World T20 | Mar 24, 2014 | Chittagong | Match Thread

They can be out , but if lanka also loose to Poms and Kiwis , that would make it tie , provided SA win next two , it will then get to run rate

Lanka won't lose to Poms and Kiwis..

SA need to drop Amla if they want to do well here . He hogs so much of the strike early sucking all the momentum

Hope we finish second, our best chance is against India.

Why is Amla playing T20? He doesn't deserve to be in the team and let alone open the batting and waste PP. SA deserves to be kicked out.

Why is Amla playing T20? He doesn't deserve to be in the team and let alone open the batting and waste PP. SA deserves to be kicked out.

Was their best player in the domestic tournament so he does have a strong case for being in the side. He's not doing bad today, he needs to carry on till the end though.

Faf and ABD are the ones that should be blamed.

Amla just isn't a T20 Player he shouldn't be in the T20 Team you don't need anchors in T20 as soon as you've faced 30 balls your strike rate should be 140+ after that

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Was their best player in the domestic tournament so he does have a strong case for being in the side. He's not doing bad today, he needs to carry on till the end though.

Faf and ABD are the ones that should be blamed.

but he is batting way too slow..no one questioning if he is picked but he should raise his strike rate..against Lankans it was low as well.

Amla looking pathetic here 34 off 33 is way too slow he should be nearing his 50 now he is too orthodox and technically correct for this format

that was a juicy full toss but guess what Amla manages to get a single only..

Amla can't slog he just accumulates he's not fit for T20 if I was NZ I'd keep him there till the end

:))) duminy crazy shot

this is not cricket..it's cheating..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back