Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Harare | 14/09/11 | Pakistan innings

i really think pakistan can live with :kami for limited overs he also can open the batting instead of farhat and take advantage of powerplays i am yet to see a wicketkeeper in pakistan zulqi, sarfraz, adnan etc who have hitting power boundary hitting ability like kamran akmal

this way we can include afridi or a razzaq as a lower order batsmen

adnan should stick to tests

It's not been a great innings by Adnan but I don't think its a terrible one either.

Well atlest we passed 250 this time but I still fear for this ODI team how they are unable to post 280+ or 300+ against a weaker opposition.

I say this because the likes of Sri Lanka and England, these totals are far too risky due to the stronger teams ability to score and chase huge totals freely. Ok I dnt know bout Sri Lanka but England deffo!

pakistan need to look to its batting line up seriously..other alternatives should be looked for asad,adnan..malik is a quality one day player,one of the best player of spin in the team,athletic and fit superb fielder can bowl decent off spin..some of you guys calling azhar ali in the odi team is not in the same league as trott and amla...if azhar ali is your best bet in odi team allah should save your team..

Asad is fine he just needs consistent run without dropping him ....

As far as Adnan is concerned his game is not suited to ODIs at all....

And Razzaq is a must in ODI team ....

lol we still can't score 300, pathetic! :)))

Exactly my point bro i jus said it above few posts ago.

The likes of England are gonna trounce all over us because of our inability to score in excess of 280+ consistently or 300+ against this weaker opposition like Zimbabwe.

Another power play blunder also which we seem to never learn from past mistakes!

And the last 10 overs which are just so slow and defensive. We do not have a power hitter or finisher anymore.

Razzaq is being ignored for no reason what so ever! Afridi I can understand because of his retirement but surely a finisher is needed in such a weak and YOUNG team!

great bowling by zimbabwe why pakistan can't bowl like this in the final overs

our lower order batting is soo bad, its used to be umar, afridi, razzaq now look at it :facepalm:

what badluck they are nor getting out neither making runs :pissed: :sohail

what happened with pakpassion Post(runs) count :(
previously itz more than 7000 and now tiz 6950 :(

that's the lamest powerplay cricket in history, and here ICC thought that it'll increase interest in the game :))

:misbah

Decent total, should have got more but they should back themselves to defend it.

Back