Zimbabwe v Pakistan | 3rd ODI | Harare | 14/09/11 | Pakistan innings

"Eight overs for 23 can easily become 10 overs for 60".

Say what? :|

Lols Malik has been really unlucky once again.

malik unlucky zimbabwe drop easy catch but against him they take the hardest ones

but i hate malik but you have to be honnest

Where is the Malik defense force? :malik

I am not his biggest supporter but he has been unlucky in both matches. Excellent catch. Remember that Zimbabwe have dropped dollys in this series but of Malik they have taken two great catches.

:))) Poor Malik, even the last time it was a great effort from the WK.
Looks like he has good influence on opposition's fielding.

ramiz talking and they go for a ufone ad, so much for his "expert" opnion on powerhitting

Don't understand the hate for Malik in here. He's playing and playing in the green, support him or shut up.

Pakistan should be aiming for 300 here! Anything less is a poor effort.

malik should be no where near the team

asad shafiq averages 43 in odi this yr

and umar akmal who is 100 times better than malik averages 38 this yr in odi

Last edited by a moderator:
YK continues to bully minnows in ODIs, story off his ODI career!

Lols what these commentators don't know is that Yasir Shah is very decent with bat. He averages 21 in FC and 17+ in List a with overall 5 fifties.

This stupid Raja doesn't no **tt about Pakistani players. He just turns up in the commentary box, earns his money and leaves. Needs to do some homework.

And younis also out.

Pakistan losing wickets at wrong time.

Adnan and tanvir need to show some big hitting along side Misbah here!

Bad time to lose that wicket. Adnan and Misbah in the PP..

Don't understand the hate for Malik in here. He's playing and playing in the green, support him or shut up.

Exactly! But there are kids here who wishes for pakistani wickets to fall. Really pathetic!

Pakistan seem to be gifting caught and bowls today!

wouldnt be shocked if we end up 235-40 all out here!

Lols what these commentators don't know is that Yasir Shah is very decent with bat. He averages 21 in FC and 17+ in List a with overall 5 fifties.

This stupid Raja doesn't no **tt about Pakistani players. He just turns up in the commentary box, earns his money and leaves. Needs to do some homework.

And younis also out.

adnan akmal averages more than him, need i say more?

How can we support Malik when he is chosen ahead of more deserving Player

Im all for giving 100% Support to mediocre players trying their very best because there is no alternative

But Malik over Asad and Azhar Ali? -.-

Really need to improve our play in last 10 overs off games. Its now our poorest area off batting and use to be our strength!

I heard Abdul Qadeer saying Yasir Shah is actually a good batsman last night on Geo Super.We'll see how he does with the bat.

Batting at no.6 is not as easy as people think that's why I rate Umar akmal very high.

At the moment Misbah is basically setting up for 50 off the last 5 powerplay overs.

where are all the Misbah haters?

Once again the whole match is relying on him getting a decent score

This jarvis guy, looks a good bowler. Would like to see him on green tops.

Adnan Akmal is a ver very crap ODI batsman....

Need to find someone who can hit boundaries

Back