Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Harare | 06/09/2013 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan Session

ZIM Dont have Spinner

Thay need Spinner to Use 4 day Pitch

I think 220 is the max Zim can chase , anything over that would need someone to play a blinder .

Pak session
Lead is 180 now.. Just 40 runs required... then we are in safe zone..

So 180 lead and 5 down..... We are approaching the safe target but i dont think there will be a deceleration until we reach 300.

great knock by YK, nikka Akmal is also doing well, Goodluck Pakistan

Why Pakistan did not take Adnan Akmal to SA earlier this year? - I don't remember the reason, he is a much better Keeper and Batsman than Sarfraz... What were Misbah and mgmt were thinking? - I would say same thing about his brother Umar, he far better than most of the batsmen in top 5, his omission is not justified in last 2 years.

while you are it can you do something about our batsmen too. :hafeez :hafeez

Finally a session that was dominated by us. it took us three days to get there.

I was doing chilla during the past 3 days so its worked no need to get my fees back and the magic i am doing now will work in dubai.

Another 100 will be good we should try to get to 320 then declare.

I was doing chilla during the past 3 days so its worked no need to get my fees back and the magic i am doing now will work in dubai.

i would still ask for half a refund. :hafeez

dubai bhai yaha ki pitches par karo.

Wes hould look to score alot of runs and declare about 10 overs before finish and try to get a wicket.

Misbah should learn from Younis how to play long innings... He does not rotate strike (tuk tuk or thuk thuk), does not move feet enough to be comfortable after a while... He tries to release the pressure by blocking it out, but he needs to do more than that to help teams cause...

Some how Misbah's fan don't see flaws in his batting, pre-mediated tuk tuk is just as bad as pre-mediated slogging, both of them does not help you play long innings and help you achieve what team needs!!!

Younis has 22 100s in 83 test and Misbah has only 3 in 40 tests... Many of Younis 100s were in 3rd and 4th innings (most difficult time to bat)... I have said many times in past Misbah was never not good enough to play ahead of MoYo and YK (when he was young), you can see why even this year when Misbah is in form of his life, still cannot score 100 no matter who is opposition!!!

Last edited:
Brilliant innings from :yk. Even though its against a weak attack, but a good test inning from a Pakistani batsman is always a welcome sight.

Adnan is hitting the balls going very wide outside of off stump. :facepalm:

Pommie got all excited for that, it was going over and down leg.

Firdous baji is getting too much attention from the camera man :moyo

Mohammad Asif would have destroyed teams on this tract the ball keeps nipping about even when its old.

His test strike rate is better than Misbah? Odi S/R is better than Misbah. To me he is better batsman then Misbah. And Misbah is playing

Misbah has been atleast scoring runs in ODIs, YK hasn't.
Besides I think someone pointed out that for a genuine bat, he has the 2nd worst record or something.
But he's a class act in tests though.

Good effort by Akmal, didn't expect him to bat this well - thought he'd get a quick 20-25 and get out. Deserves a fifty.

Also looks way better than Sarfraz.

Another catch dropped, this time by Waller it seems.

Adnan has driven well on a pitch Misbah/Hafeez have struggled..

His test strike rate is better than Misbah? Odi S/R is better than Misbah. To me he is better batsman then Misbah. And Misbah is playing

ODI cricket is not just about SR, and only 1.5 is the difference of SR , and you are saying that on this basis he is better. :akhtar

These two and Ajmal in the 1st innings have seen off the new ball better than our openers :danish

The awkward moment when Younis and Adnan's tuk tuk makes Misbah sleepy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back