Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 1st Test | Harare | 06/09/2013 | Day 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zim bowlers will be really come 2nd test as there is only 2 day break and this one will go into last day :p

i told u Guys Rehman

will score 9 runs on 30 Balls

he should had played some Shot,s :(

Looks like Pakistan will be bowled out. Let's see how Ajmal does, nobody can hold a bat after that.

Rehman is awful with the bat.... but luckily Ajmal is there. Hopefully he can can play out a little time with YK.

Nipped back a long way, looked like it hit something on the pitch. Younis did well to keep that out.

Pakistan should try to bowl 10-15 overs to zim today, 1-2 wickets today match is ours

Younis was trying to keep the stike but Ajmal turned him down. Such confidence, such swag. :ajmal

Interesting choice of angle there by the cameraman. :gul

231 is reasonable lead, 250 will be winning lead with day-5 and Ajmal-Abdur rehman comob

tea..... a session that might be favorable for us.... we just need some more runs...

do people feel we have got out of jail or there is still twist in the tail.

Good break for Younis, looks like he needs a sit down.

Need some quick runs to enable us to put them in to bat for 10-15 overs before close of play.

Pakistan should play 20 Overs after tea
and score 50 runs :)

280 Target

Misbah is not going to declare before Pakistan has reached 280. ie. 50 runs short now.... Looks like Pakistan is gonna bat atleast 20 more overs unless Zimbos get them early

Misbah's approach is first safe yourself, then go for victory. So I think he will be thinking of 280 runs lead, with 10 overs remaining in the day.

Flicked for a single and Younis keeps strike on 137.

Misbah's approach is first safe yourself, then go for victory. So I think he will be thinking of 280 runs lead, with 10 overs remaining in the day.

I like that approach. Make it really hard for us to lose first, then go for the win.

I'd rather a draw than take a loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back