Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Harare | 11/09/2013 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakss

Test Debutant
Runs
Day 1 Zimbabwe won the toss and elected to bat, on which seemed like a pitch assisting fast bowlers. Junaid Khan and Rahat Ali troubled the openers and didn't let them get away easily. The Zimbabwe pair of skipper Taylor and Masakadza threatened for a big score but brilliant bowling by Junaid saw Zimbabwe on 237-8 at the end of play

This is still a decent score considering the pitch has un even bounce and will deteriorate as the match progresses.

Pakistan will need to pick up the 2 remaining wickets and put a good total , remember Pak will be batting in the 4th innings (if needed).

cricinfo is mentioning a crack repeatedly (around good length). How bad is it?? any one watching the game can tell if it is wide enough to cause big problems going forward??

newish ball, but misbah not bowling rahat.. using two of his best bowlers.. attacking captaincy

Pakistan should score 100 more runs than Zim will score in first innings to win this match.

is anybody else not getting a stream? mine is not loading today

I think its not about winning sessions, its all about patience, planning, visidom in test cricket that matters in test cricket. Zimbabwe dominate in 1st test almost 10 Sessions but result was in favour of pakistan."

cricinfo

This is good stuff from Zimbabwe. They have scored enough run, and now they should look to bat till drinks break.

on a pitch getting worse can we make 400? i doubt it....anything less than a 100 run lead and its game over because we wont chase much batting last

Pitch is Flat
no swing for Junaid
no spin for Ajmal

Pakistan did good job Til now

on a pitch getting worse can we make 400? i doubt it....anything less than a 100 run lead and its game over because we wont chase much batting last

Pakistan will take 100 runs lead
will bowled out ZIMBABWE on 200 in 2nd inning
and chase down 100 :)

This has been a mediocre effort by the PK bowlers . 270 can be tricky if zim bowl with discipline .

Why are they running Junaid to ground? So many overs and 8 over straight now

junaid will be lucky to make the SA series at this rate....still has to bowl in 2nd innings....he wants 5 but team comes first

Something tells me Zims will win this.

Pitch is only going to get worse and Pakistan are batting last.

300 will be a really good score.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back