Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Harare | 11/09/2013 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverage back now. but why cricinfo was stopped. I thought they cover the match from stadiums.

Khurram Lucky here
Khurram looks very Nervous
should start playing some shot,s

hmm, Just tuned in . happy to see Zim all out on 294. Now it is responsibility of Pzk batting to score 400+ and win match for pakistan.

Khurram has no confidence, is not able to play against such a weak team.

alright then.
we'll just to have to wait for Hafeez to embarrass himself against SA before we get rid of him in tests.

alright then.
we'll just to have to wait for Hafeez to embarrass himself against SA before we get rid of him in tests.

he'll prove you wrong..he's due big hundred and SA might be team he thrash his way to a big hundred..

he'll prove you wrong..he's due big hundred and SA might be team he thrash his way to a big hundred..

sure...because thats what substandard batsmen do...they find the toughest bowling attack in the world...and with a season batting average of 10 or whatever, they score a blitzkrieg century against them, before the lunch session.

I can see that.

Pakistan need a 100 runs partnership right at the top. Kurram Manzoor shouldn't give it up. Even if he goes like Misbah, he should stay over there as much as possible. Just support Hafeez who is going Bradman right now!

MRSN - what is your obsession with Hafeez of late?

he hasn't done that bad..he has averaged 35 in last 12 months despite his very poor SA tour but he's not the only one that failed on that tour..Misbah and Azhar too who are our best bat averaged in the 20s...but I'm supporting him for SA series because on flat ish tracks he'll be better batsman than he was in SA and his spin will also be handy..

Also what I love about Hafeez he's the only batsman in this team that looks to be more positive with his shots ..he doesn't keep blocking all the time ..Whatever time he's on the crease he looks to score runs and play positive cricket..This side needs positive players because we have too many tuk tuks..

Khurram in trouble

It is obvious that Khurram lacks the necessary skills to be a Test batsman and should be dropped at the earliest opportunity. Just the way he holds the bat or plays a stroke tells it all.

But wasn't this an under prepared pitch? Don't get how its playing so nicely.

yeah i heard the same but looks really flat. you only get out if you make mistake or play like our brain fart..otherwise nothing for the bowlers.

:)) ahahahah Manzoor is even worse than Farhat, what a ridiculous selection.

he hasn't done that bad..he has averaged 35 in last 12 months despite his very poor SA tour but he's not the only one that failed on that tour..Misbah and Azhar too who are our best bat averaged in the 20s...but I'm supporting him for SA series because on flat ish tracks he'll be better batsman than he was in SA and his spin will also be handy..

Just checked on cricinfo, Hafeez's average is only 10 in last 12 months with highest score 22 today.

What à player hafeez i have lost all THE respect if i ever had for him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back