Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Harare | 11/09/2013 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't know you guys but I feel that these 2 are going to make a good patnership here

Mate even if it goes down it will stay around 50

The rest of your post his lol worthy :)))

Sorry you don't know what it takes to become a future legend as you don't have many of those in New Zealand :waqar

manzoor is a good test players even i hate his technics but he has a good temperement for test

pakistan need to keep that run rate of 3 and above because this is batting paradise.

Khurram was out twice today. Fortunate for him, the umpires looked the other way.

The only decent batsman NZ have is Ross Taylor and Azhar already averages more then him :azhar

Zimbabwe have bowled better in this session, still need to target a first innings lead here.

This is a big big test for Manzoor, Hafeez & Shafiq. If all fail they will be removed.

"I am trying to understand the logic behind dropping Ahmad Shahzad. Come-on he should be given a fair chance to prove him self."

:facepalm:

Hafeez could average 1 for a year and he still wouldn't be dropped

We should really schedule a PAK-NZ series but NZ are too scared :waqar

They should be. We beat them comprehensively in their own backyard, when we were at the lowest point in our cricket.

Would utterly thrash them in the UAE next year.

Don't want to see Misbah bat this test so hopefully these two with Younis can make us go up to 500

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back