Zimbabwe vs Pakistan | 2nd Test | Harare | 11/09/2013 | Day 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azhar failed in two innings... I expect threads to open about how he is a pathetic batsmen and should be replaced by xyz. .

Azhar failed in two innings... I expect threads to open about how he is a pathetic batsmen and should be replaced by xyz. .
You just need to see the way he bats to know he's not good enough.

Inflated stats of an average batsmen :hafeez

Azhar looks upset and he should be, both with the umpire and himself.

Jamshed, Umer Amin, Haris Sohail & Umar Akmal MUST come into this test team ASAP!

Fan boys...

He averages 60 in UAE!

Do you really expect him to average more than 60 in Pakistan? when he barely averages 30 in domestic cricket... :facepalm:

If he averages 60 at UAE. He'd average even higher in PAKISTAN.

Barely averages 30? He averages 37.

Better test record then FC shows he steps up.

Grow up with your un-neccessary hate.

Funny your name is 'kiwi' when your an Indian!

Seriously ? :facepalm:
Don't listen to them..
okbjd.jpg

I think YK will retire after 100 tests.

15 more to go after this.

3 more years in my view.

umpire playing this test match really good for ZIM

Huh? Are you kidding me? Zimbabwe has got the brunt of bad decisions today both while batting and bowling. At least be honest to yourself

All Kiwi has done in this last month is talk nonsense about Pakistan. Never posted anything positive. He is just trolling.

Huh? Are you kidding me? Zimbabwe has got the brunt of bad decisions today both while batting and bowling. At least be honest to yourself
You know you've hit rock bottom when you're complaining about umpiring decisions against Zimbabwe..

You know you've hit rock bottom when you're complaining about umpiring decisions against Zimbabwe..

Rock bottom?

We are the 4th best test team in the world.

We are a better test team then India. We are actually 3rd in my view but the rankings say 4th.

Rock bottom?

We are the 4th best test team in the world.

We are a better test team then India. We are actually 3rd in my view but the rankings say 4th.

The best thing about me finding this site so late could be me NOT having to see some 29,900 gems from a very fair and neutral poster.. :yk

Maznoor looking good now
But Still Nervous
but this will change after 50 from Manzoor

Manzoor's good performance will spice up the battle for opening slots :farhat :taufeeq :jamshed all waiting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back