20/20 South Africa v Pakistan at Joburg (updates)

afridi playing a test match innings.lol 2 leaves in a row. getting hit in the balls must have affected his brains. they do say men have their brains in their pants. :)))

Afridi retiring hurt. He's running away like Pietersen.........

for our sake than I think he should get a hit in the middle everytime he walks in the middle...if he can leave a few good ball...

okay maybe not...he is walking out

Now now i wouldt expect any guy on here to LOL at that.. im sure we all been hit once or twice there lolzz

he goin off to get his balls looked at !! more important than cricket man ;-)

This is a very quick pitch- shiny and hard- the movement off the pitch is amazing and we are packed with spinners!!

Management done its planning well then!! @ quick pitch and we got spinners?!?! ***

Rob H said:
Afridi retiring hurt. He's running away like Pietersen.........
Afridi is not a coward like kp. If that ball had hit YOU, you would have been in hospital by now...

Pak want to try out Rehman which is why he's playing on a pacey track. No big deal, it's only a 20/20.

73-4 at 6.54 per over so far- not too shabby considering the movement in the air and off the pitch

no big deal ? lost against south africa's A team isn't embarassing ?

Damn, but atleast it gives more time for afridi to recover

I THINK the match gonna be rained offff - all the wait n hype - propa anti climax

it might be SA A team.. but its Paks B team !!! so yeh it dont matter really

what is it about Pakistan, twenty20 & rain.. we could end up having a twelve/12, just like the ten/ten at the oval.

oh boy what a pitch... Should be fun for Shabbir..

I am not fussed about losing a 20/20 spice game.

If we win great.....I would have got to see some big hits and if we lose, so what it's only a 20/20 and I still would have got to see some big hits. So it is a win-win situation.

Hope the rain eases.

If the wickets are going to be like this for the ODI's we've got no chance...

7.05pm It's still raining in Johannesburg, sadly. For those of you asking about Afridi, he was getting some treatment from the physio and we'll let you know as soon as we have some more.

How much does one have to earn as a physio to be comfortable in doing such jobs? Miggy?

Lots of thunder where I am in Jo'burg, which is probably a good sign - looks like it's going to **** down a bit then clear, rather than settle in. Lots of time to finish the game.

lol tht was england's first time winnin australia, the last time was in the 2005 ashes :)))

Last edited:
Someone cracked a joke at Cricbuzz - Someone trying to fiddle with Afridi's Balls, Inzi comes and stops and says stop this I am incharge of ball tempering

Brilliant said:
I hope the massage has helped Afridi ;)

Hope so ,well mushy is their to life the spirits up ............ so he can make afridi feel better and earn his keep as an assistant coach. Rub mushy rub :))) :)) :D

darkmoon459 said:
Hope so ,well mushy is their to life the spirits up ............ so he can make afridi feel better and earn his keep as an assistant coach. Rub mushy rub :))) :)) :D

This guy is at Crizbuzz is like, I hope Mushy has transferred some fat to the pathan side :)) then I read your reply laughed.

the game begins!

Back