20/20 South Africa v Pakistan at Joburg (updates)

Rameez annoys me more than any other commentator in the world. Even more than Waqar if that is possible.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Great. Just great. Afridi never looked like Afridi out there

He looked exactly like Afridi.

Pakistan 103/7

Pretty ordinary performance so far. Looked good when Hafeez was taking the bowlers to the cleaners but the follow-up has been pathetic

Haider gone now. Wow this is pathetic. We even need the likes of Inzi for Twenty20!

I hope when South Africa comes, we just make pure turners. Like its a 20/20 game for the fans....why make a bowler friendly pitch?

is rameez drunk? this is a 20/20 game players have to go for their shots

we should all blame younis

if he hadnt got run out we would have been in a good position by now

Amir its not pathetic look at the movement. You dont score you loose whats the use for defending 5 overs and making 4 runs

UsmanCHADDA said:
So Zulqarnain good or bad?
Did not play a single attacking shot till the swipe-pull to get out but looked sensible to start with- looked a bit too thin & wiry though!!

Maybe we can get some edges that go for boundaries. To get 120

Easa said:
Probably had a net or is going to have one. LOLOLO OMG.

Unless he plans to come out as Shabbir Ahmed. "Hmmmmmmm it seems Shabbir has gained some weight while waiting to play again" :p

Van der vath to bowl the final over..

Only if Danish was batting, he would have hit 3 sixes by now!

Rana top edge and De villers drops it haha

Two runs down to third man with an open face by Rana. de Villiers then drops a pull shot!

Another Rambo mess up. He said the batsmen have no excuse cause they've been here for a whole test series

Can you guys remind me which test did Imran Nazir, Shoaib Malik, Abdur Razzaq, Afridi or Zulkarnain play in?

Scamper through for a single after a play and miss

South Africa just have to play test cricket to stroll to a victory here. This score is terrible

Daoud said:
Another Rambo mess up. He said the batsmen have no excuse cause they've been here for a whole test series

Can you guys remind me which test did Imran Nazir, Shoaib Malik, Abdur Razzaq, Afridi or Zulkarnain play in?
:))) :)))

2 more byes from another play and miss plus overthrow

RANA hoicks it over fine leg for SIX! GOod ...we got a decent total

Pakistan will win this game. not a bad score, ball is swinging a lot and rana is in his english type elements

ANOTHER SIX! So SA need 130....alright nice...good decent total.

We can win this!

130 runs to win, will be a difficult chase on this track and in these conditions.

Lets just hope that the pitches in WI are belters otherwise don't expect too many runs from our allrounders like Malik and Afridi.

Difficult conditions but not the best team selection. We only have 3 pacers, and I've never seen Razzaq swing the ball so a lot is down to Rana and Shabbir

Lahoria said:
Lets just hope that the pitches in WI are belters otherwise don't expect too many runs from our allrounders like Malik and Afridi.
South African conditions under lights are quite unique. YOu can be rest assured that the pitches in the WC will be totally different

SIX!!! and SIX!!!! 129 off the full 20 Overs. Great end. Hats off to Rana (17 runs in 7 balls)

The game was looking great for Pak till the flurry of wickets, since then no-one could pick up the pace. Disappointing score when you look at the good start

I dont think we should ever place Malik in the 'hitters' group ever! The guy has lost the ability to hit the ball...

how big are the boundaries, i heard from commentators that they were brought in, but they look really, really small....those two sixes by Rana didnt look anything like a six, especially the last one...

Daoud said:
Difficult conditions but not the best team selection. We only have 3 pacers, and I've never seen Razzaq swing the ball so a lot is down to Rana and Shabbir
A Rehman and Afridi do well on this pitch!

Pak_Pace said:
how big are the boundaries, i heard from commentators that they were brought in, but they look really, really small....those two sixes by Rana didnt look anything like a six, especially the last one...

Yet our 'big hitters' foundered...

Rana is a gamer!!

made something out of the hopeless situation.

All upto Rana, Shabbir and Rehman and brain transformed to play like a test innings Afridi.

UsmanCHADDA said:
Yet our 'big hitters' foundered...

yeah, i mean mis-hits should go for six here...Razzaq and Afridi really dissappointed...they could have actually placed the ball for six...a lofted shot in the gap could easily go for six...

Pak_Pace said:
yeah, i mean mis-hits should go for six here...Razzaq and Afridi really dissappointed...they could have actually placed the ball for six...a lofted shot in the gap could easily go for six...

Afridi with his defensive approach couldnt have hit any sixes today. Razzaq and Nazir disappointed big time

Back