2012 as

Cover Drive

Senior ODI Player
Runs
Seems like Misbah is using 2012 AS stuff.

129717904.jpg

129711230.jpg

138223.jpg

138224.jpg

138215.jpg

I like it because they have at least made a change unlike others :))

Are those SS gloves?

Last edited:
Pads look like they're GM?

They are GMs mate.

He has gotten them restickered etc with his sponsor logo they are GM Original LE pads.

Same thing with Azhar Ali gloves they are SS gloves but with Ihsan logos.

And Taufiq Umar is wearing SS pads. lol

I always wonder why players dont design pads etc with manufacturers. I guess manufacturers go for what the mass market might want.

And Taufiq Umar is wearing SS pads. lol

I always wonder why players dont design pads etc with manufacturers. I guess manufacturers go for what the mass market might want.

I don't think its design really, it more has to do with comfort.

Even if CA or MIDS make pads like the one Taufeeq and Misbah were wearing I doubt the comfort level would be as good as the original maker.

isnt he just using his CA with AS stickers on it ? the ca bit seems to be covered up on the side profile shot.

Btw, any photos of players using SC or even Newbery bats? With or without original bat maker's stickers?

It is hard to show players using Screaming Cat or even Newbery bats really.

But I have heard that Adam Gilchrist, Mike Hussey etc would not bat with any bat except Julian bats.

Julian has made bats for loads of players even Imran Khan, I once saw a video and it had all of the names for who Julian have made the bats.

balla CA ka, sticker AS ke.

pads GM ke, sticker kisi aur ka.

ajeeb drama hai!

It is hard to show players using Screaming Cat or even Newbery bats really.

But I have heard that Adam Gilchrist, Mike Hussey etc would not bat with any bat except Julian bats.

Julian has made bats for loads of players even Imran Khan, I once saw a video and it had all of the names for who Julian have made the bats.

Can u post videos of this Julian Guy?

Back