2nd ODI India v Australia at Jaipur, Oct 16, 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Naheem

Local Club Star
Runs
Australia won the toss and elected to bat
India team
RG Sharma, S Dhawan, SK Raina, V Kohli, Yuvraj Singh, MS Dhoni*†, RA Jadeja, R Ashwin, B Kumar, R Vinay Kumar, I Sharma.
Australia team
AJ Finch, PJ Hughes, SR Watson, GJ Bailey*, AC Voges, GJ Maxwell, BJ Haddin†, JP Faulkner, MG Johnson, CJ McKay, XJ Doherty.

George Bailey. "They've been very helpful, we've got a lot of inputs from Watson and Faulkner and hopefully we can keep the momentum going in this game as well"

Ishant.. Vinay.. ok everything ready for Australia's great Indian meal

MS Dhoni says he was looking to bowl first, in case dew makes an appearance later in the evening. "We were on track until the 25th over in the last game, just a bit of bad shot selection did us in. The Jaipur pitch is good for strokeplay with the ball coming onto the bat. And the outfield is also very good. We'll be looking to level the series here and hope to keep going in the next five matches"

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VINAY KUMAR!!!!

the bowler worse than ishaant!

If Vinay Kumar and Ishant Sharma are the best pacers in the country, god save Indian cricket

i m pakistani but sorry to indian fans
indian selectors are joke in term of selection of fast bowlers

Why sorry mate.. Your batting and our bowling are perennial problems.. nobody can change it

india has produced best batsmen and spinners but failed in fast department

To be honest,I think Vinay can do just good enough for Dhoni and India at the death. Bhuvneshwar should bowl with Ishant/XYZ in the powerplay. Jadeja and Ashwin should bowl the middle overs with a couple of overs from Vinay and then they can rely on him at death. Like it or not,he is your best death bowler. He at least tries the yorker.

Rahul Shukla,Varun Aaron,Mohit Sharma-Do they have any chance to be selected? What wrong has Ishant got to do to get dropped?
Dhoni and Ishant-:heart:

ishant and maiden ovr still better love story then twilight saga

Last edited:
Ishant is just so useless and now going after Yuvraj.. that reaction was completely uncalled for, he certainly saved a boundary.
its painful watching these trundlers.

Last edited:
Ground was completely silent when Hughes got his 50. Shows just how rubbish Indian fans really are.

I hate selecting from one dayers but hopefully Hughes can push Warner out of the test team.

And the great Vinay Koomar with 40 runs off his 6 overs has just taken the wicket of Watto, to remain in the team for next 20 matches :facepalm:

Since it's Power play time, I expect atleast 50+ from the next 5 overs for the aussies.

Poor Hughes. Next time he should make it a point to get his 100.

Not many batsmen are presented with such freebies like the ones these great Indian bowlers are presenting ;-)

Kinda happy to see the Indian bowling getting the stick here.
The board + players will keep their heads and feet where they should be and do some serious business.

Poor Hughes. Next time he should make it a point to get his 100.

Not many batsmen are presented with such freebies like the ones these great Indian bowlers are presenting ;-)

Sacrificing himself to keep Ashwin in the team.

Watch someone get out for Sharma later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back