3rd ODI: England v Pakistan (Eng innings)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Knowing the current situation Shoaib shouldnt even be thinking of cleaning without umpires. What a plonker!

Meanwhile Colly and Daly are damaging us. 183-4(38ov)

England looking in a good position here.. there are taking 5 runs per over... so the score Pakistan have to chanse woukd be around 255

Poor bowling has let England off the hook. They have progressed well from 125-4. 193-4

England 195/4 in 40 overs

JWM Dalrymple (rhb) 44 67 3 0 65.15 striker
PD Collingwood (rhb) 36 39 4 0 92.30 non-striker

Shoaib Malik (ob) 2.5 0 11 0 3.88 (0nb, 0w)
Mohammad Asif (rfm) 8.0 0 42 0 5.25 (0nb, 2w)

Lofted away to deep wicket for another FOUR

What a way to get to a 50. Asif bowling too short for my liking

I wrote to TMs about Aggers and he replied just now with:

--------------Aggers replies--------------

aggers: I said "showing pictures that might interest Umpire Hair's defence team". read the Laws, then look at the pictures....

-----Original Message that i sent-----

Dear Sir,

How can Aggers say that the pictures show Shoaib tampering..he could merely be cleaning the ball. Aggers is a silly partisan man…who is a close friend of Hair's.

He can not accept the authority of Pakistan in cricket. How would it help Hair's case? The pictures do not show Shoaib scratching the ball with his nail repeatedly but only once.

This is ludicrous.

Farooq

cud this be one of those exciting day night clashes in the sub-continent?

Rana said:
cud this be one of those exciting day night clashes in the sub-continent?

I hope so, but all I wanna see is some murderous stuff from Fridi

Razzaq should come on after this, and then Akhtar in the 45th over

england running between the wicket has been sensationel,, and Pakistan fielding has been awful... but Im happy they havent drop any cathes

Asif has been expensive for his standards, can't believe dalrymple getting half century. Anyways he has played well and perhaps deserves his half century. Pakistan need quick wickets otherwise fireworks will begin from england batsmen.

we all know pakistan can be very well by the end of an innings!

Now this is what i like. England with a good scoring rate and Asif hammered. There is a possibility we could win!

They're trying to hit big, but they jsut can't. I guess Englishmen can't

Rob H said:
Now this is what i like. England with a good scoring rate and Asif hammered. There is a possibility we could win!

Now thats going a bit too far ;-)

We have 30 mins to bowl 7 overs. Poor match for PAk so far with England making runs and Akhtar helping his old pal Hair.

2nd time today batsmen hit ball back to thier partner

4 runs straight down the ground. He went for the slowy too often

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back