5th Match: India v West Indies [Ind Win]

Well Sachin was quite unlucky today,nonetheless very good innings under pressure.

Last two balls from sreesanth at 90mph. I think he has done something during the break after the WI tour. he has consistently hit 140+K today.

West I. are going exactly 3 runs/over after lunch.

Good and steady, no need for big hitting

Ramnaresh Sarwan comes to the crease with 119 still required. His average against India is more than 77.00. Damn!

Sarwan gone.

WI have lost 2 wickets in quick succession.

52-2.

Wavell Hinds is the new man at the crease.

We would have to try very hard to lose from here.

For crying out loud its only another 105 runs.

seems Lara wanna give other batsmen chance as well. But they failed yet again.

Lara, Bravo,Gayle still to come and only 105 runs required. WI should win easily at this stage. But can't say anything at moment.
2 overs left for PAtel
3 over (after this one) for Sreesanth

So it ll b on Agarker, Bhajji, RP Singh/Sehwag to get remaining wickets.

amog those only Bhajji is capable of that

Last edited:
Sreesanth is consistently bowling at 88-90 mph.

His top speed was 90.1 mph.

Uzzy said:

Zor laga lay jitna lagana hai uss ko
he is already been dropped for Champions Trophy :p

Samuels goes lbw Agarkar. 63/4

There is a bit of zip in the pitch I must say.

vs Aus match
29 runs 8 wicket
vs Aud 2nd match
13 runs 4 wicket
vs India
19runs 4 wickets

And Dwayne Smith comes in and blasts three fours in succession. So much for pressure :)

These crap Indian bowlers are surprisingly getting some wickets.

Uzi said:
These crap Indian bowlers are surprisingly getting some wickets.

These crap bowlers only helped India win the ODI series in Pak 4-1 :))

WI working on the principle - if you can collapse - we can do better !

Munaf drops a sitter and then next ball Bravo is stumped.

Uzzy said:

Yay Sree My Boyyyyy well done great job, :14: .. We need cpl more to grab this game, just out of curiosity could this match be fixed? I mean WI has already qualified for the final and if they get to face India in the finals they get 1 million dollars, so this collapse seems very suspicious.... :13:

Romali_rotti said:
Yay Sree My Boyyyyy well done great job, :14: .. We need cpl more to grab this game, just out of curiosity could this match be fixed? I mean WI has already qualified for the final and if they get to face India in the finals they get 1 million dollars, so this collapse seems very suspicious.... :13:

West Indies have collapsed for FREE for years! No need to offer them a million buck$ to do it!

Asim2Good said:
Will WI b charged for throwing this game?
Or will Aussie complain ?
Essentially, West Indies are a crap team - the only time they should be under any suspicion is when they win a game!

Romali_rotti said:
If that was the case then W.I wouldn´t have bowled them out for 162 runs in 39 overs.

It´s just a difficult pitch to bat on it seems

Oxy said:
Essentially, West Indies are a crap team - the only time they should be under any suspicion is when they win a game!

look at their batting order today.
will any action be taken if India win today's match. on basis of giving India chance to play Final ?

Oxy said:
Or we can let Darrly Hair be hte umpire & then see the difference

Also i dont believe any team is crap..its just that they dont play to their potential... its like cricket is becoming more commercial & political, wat do you guyz think

Asim2Good said:
look at their batting order today.
will any action be taken if India win today's match. on basis of giving India chance to play Final ?
Can anyone prove it?

Oxy said:
Can anyone prove it?
Yes there was news that the Torunament Organizers were hoping to have India in htee Final coz if India dont play in the final There will be HUGE financial loses for the sponsors & organizers

b0wld said:
Yes there was news that the Torunament Organizers were hoping to have India in htee Final coz if India dont play in the final There will be HUGE financial loses for the sponsors & organizers
Thats the conclusive evidence I was looking for - thanks.

Back