A couple of things...

King_Rizzy

PPCL Hall of Famer
Runs
Firstly, for anyone who has confirmed any deals outside of the transfer window, this is what is expected of you once the transfer window thread goes up:
-You will post the proposed transfer in the transfer window thread.
-The other party involved will post either accepting or rejecting the offer (basically just like you'd do a normal transfer).
- You will not pester Ibad or myself saying x person accepted the transfer in this post and in that post. You will not give links showing where x person has accepted the post.
- If you have already agreed a deal outside of the transfer window and then someone pulls out, well tough, don't expect any help from us as you shouldn't have been negotiating in the first place. We won't be getting involved. We'll only get involved with deals which have been discussed during the transfer window if necessary.

It's difficult enough keeping track of a all these threads where everyone has been negotiating transfers, which you shouldn't have been doing in the first place, but we've allowed you to, so you'll follow these rules to make life easier for Ibad.

Also, this transfer window isn't as straight forward as the last one where Ibad use the game editor to simply make transfer. It's different this time. Once you manager's have agreed the transfer fee, then it is up to the player to decide for himself if he wants to move to his new proposed club or not. If you have a deal involving exchange of players, if one player doesn't agree to the move, the entire move will fall through. If a player refuses to move to your club, there is no point putting in another offer for that same player, because he will not move, so it's best to move on and pursue other targets.

Your transfer budgets may vary from the previous transfer window, which is dependent on your board.

I will state this again to avoid the scenario we got last time with regards to the opening time of the transfer window. Whatever the opening time Ibad has decided, we will be using the clock in the following link:

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/time/scripts/clock-8/runner.php

We're not using the clock at the bottom of this forum, we're not using the clock on your computer, we're not using the clock on your wall at home, we are using the clock in the link provided above. As soon as that clock strikes the time given by Ibad as the opening time, that's the clock we'll be using.

I hope this clears a few things.

Thank you for the clarification and guidelines Rizzy. Lets hope this makes life easier for Ibad.

If my player sdoesnt agree to the transfer then they may rot on the bench for the rest of the season!! :yk

If my player sdoesnt agree to the transfer then they may rot on the bench for the rest of the season!! :yk

Dont worry with the overinflated prices everyone is paying for players, im sure they wouldnt hesitate in leaving their clubs

But Rizzy.

We will get to know if the players have agreed on the transfer during the transfer window right?

So that we can explore other options if we fail to reach an agreement.

@ KR, how about also adding 2 Loan-transfers to the quota?

Wait I'm still wondering - why is there a limit on the number of moves?

Is it like that in FM or in real life?

In real life, there's no limit on moves, because there's really money involved. You can't have a whole squad revamped every window :facepalm: but here, a limit is probably implemented to make Ibad's life a little easy. Too many transfers, too much of a hassle to monitor, I guess.

Although, I agree with Aneeq. Is there a possibility 2 loan transfers or something of the sort could be brought into the equation?

In real life, there's no limit on moves, because there's really money involved. You can't have a whole squad revamped every window :facepalm: but here, a limit is probably implemented to make Ibad's life a little easy. Too many transfers, too much of a hassle to monitor, I guess.

Makes sense, I think we should have 8 moves though.

Makes sense, I think we should have 8 moves though.

8 moves would be a lot better, if a two players traded between two clubs would count as 1 move and not two.

For eg. Ronaldo to United and Rooney to Madrid, should count as 1 move, because the 1 'In', makes the 1'Out' void, so essentially, in a direct trade, it's just 1 move.

Capiche? :94:

I have a couple questions:

How many transfers can I make in this window? What is the limit? Is it different for every team/club?

And how much money have I got to spend atm in this transfer window? 85 M, because that is what PoP (1st manager) was left with after the pre-season window ended.

I have a couple questions:

How many transfers can I make in this window? What is the limit? Is it different for every team/club?

And how much money have I got to spend atm in this transfer window? 85 M, because that is what PoP (1st manager) was left with after the pre-season window ended.

You have 8 moves (both in and out) and you're finances if they are 'Rich' will increase, maybe go up to 100M. if they are Stable/Secure or anything else, they may stay the same (85M) or decrease, maybe go down to 70M. You'll find out when the transfer window opens.

Thanks Rizzy for the explanation.

Also there will be no Loan transfers involved.

The limit for the transfers quota will be 6.

The free players limit will be 3.

Thanks Rizzy for the explanation.

Also there will be no Loan transfers involved.

The limit for the transfers quota will be 6.

The free players limit will be 3.

And same limits for transfers as before?

Every incoming and outgoing player is worth 1?

the same old rule. Direct trade will be counted as 2. 1 player leaving and 1 joining makes it 2.

Ibad, just wanted to confirm. If I choose to deactivate the contract of a player and make him a free agent, that doesn't count as 1 out, right? or does it?

nearly. I am not finding a manager, and by watching you guys getting excited about the transfer window, i will put my name in the list to make this competition running.

But Rizzy.

We will get to know if the players have agreed on the transfer during the transfer window right?

So that we can explore other options if we fail to reach an agreement.

Yes Ibad will inform you if a player has rejected the deal.

@ KR, how about also adding 2 Loan-transfers to the quota?

Loans are a definite no and a waste of time in this league. Why? We tried this when we ran it before, loans never went through, because the players in this competition always feel they're too big to be loaned, every single time. So having loans is a complete waste of time and will not be added.

The limit is here firstly to keep the overall quality of the competition as close as possible. If we allow too many transfers, people will feel that they MUST use up all their transfer quota and will ultimately end up ruining their teams, and we'll start to see a massive gap between teams in terms of quality. We don't want that.

BUT it used to be '8 moves'.

8 moves was only there for the first window, because the very original teams weren't of your own selection, so you were given more transfers to allow you to make the team of your liking.

Ibad does a direct trade, count as, 1 or 2 moves?

1 player = 1 move. If 2 people are coming in and 1 person is going out as part as a single transfer, that count as 3 moves.

Back