Abbotabad Falcons Vs Lahore Eagles | FBT20 | Karachi |26/9/11|

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure who to support in this one

I am leaning towards Falcons because i think Eagles have nough support here :waqar

I am not sure who to support in this one

I am leaning towards Falcons because i think Eagles have nough support here :waqar

Choose one and stick with it... ( toss a coin if necessary)

good match.... both fine teams

better then last 2 matches knew from ball 1 whose gonna win

I hope lahore eagles play babar azam...

He is a useful player, very talented batsman, good fielder and decent off-spinner

The bowler struggling to control the new ball

I hope lahore eagles play babar azam...

He is a useful player, very talented batsman, good fielder and decent off-spinner

Yes can't understand they are playing Taufeeq and Farhat over Babar Azam :facepalm:

Where did Abottobad get this bowler from man ?? i cant bowl and can bowl better then this.

What on earth!? Look at this guys action, really strange

No better bowler than him in Peshawar or other cities there?

^ yes and poor bowling by junaid khan

When Farhat is playing like this, it just shows the quality of our domestic bowlers :facepalm:

Lols what action this bowler has.

Even Tofee batting like :afridi which shows how poor Falcons have been so far .

:out first wicket for Falcons

guess who is next?Azhar Ali

Even Lahore's B side looks stronger than alot of sides in the tournament.

Azhar ali needs to develop some shots against spinners like coming down the track or going inside out.

Why didnt eagles play babar azam he's certainly better than Hamza paracha and Ali azmat

Another stunning catch by yasir shah

Poor Performance from :le again only there openers can score no one else.

Guys - some of you have been here long enough to know that we dont allow links to be posted to live streaming.

The legal ramifications of allowing PP to be used for this are huge and we will not allow it.

Please dont ask for links and pls dont post them. You have been warned - mandatory bans will follow for violations of this rule

LhR 149/4 after 20 overs

Very good fight back by Abbotabad after a big opening partnership

Guys - some of you have been here long enough to know that we dont allow links to be posted to live streaming.

The legal ramifications of allowing PP to be used for this are huge and we will not allow it.

Please dont ask for links and pls dont post them. You have been warned - mandatory bans will follow for violations of this rule

Ok boss and sorry.

sorry bahi jan.

won't do that again. sorry IAJ bahi meri wajha say aap ke be thori si class le gai

Huh I was looking forward to watch Emmad Ali's bowling, but he is apparantly not playing today? :facepalm: Is he injured or?

Abbotabad 33/1 in 7 overs

Run rate 4.71

Required rate 9.07

Required rate is increasing after every over :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back