Afghanistan (148/6) defeat Australia (127) by 21 runs in the Super 8 clash of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Lol Afghanistan have bowled 8 bowlers. And are yet to use Karim Janat, their 9th bowling option. Talk about overkill.

Afg has mental block against Maxwell. He could not put bat on ball in the last 6 months and now he is back to playing like the second coming of Viv.

This is a chanceless innings unlike his ODI innings. That was a blunder by Afghanistan Easy dolly

Easy win for Aus this thanks again to Maxwell, Afghan ka bacha bacha darega MAXWELL ke naam se lol

Maxwell has done his job. He scored 59.

Rest have to step in. Wade is the key wicket now.

Maxwell gone. A new twist?

Now watch Cummins play like a proper batsman. The match is never over when Aus are playing.

This Cummins is a canny guy. lol He won't look like scoring runs. He would suddenly be 20 not out.

Maxwell gone. A new twist?

Now watch Cummins play like a proper batsman. The match is never over when Aus are playing.
You need supreme skill that is too good for them like SHamar Joseph biltzed Australia at the Gabba. They tried their best to survive. But he was just too good.

Serious chance now . Afghanistan need to be calm and finish it . Don’t get over excited

This will be an earthquake!! Loving it. Aussies can still do it but Afghans are in the driving seat

Yup I'm turning the TV off, I can't freaking believe this. I am so upset. I am not coming on PP for the rest of the day.

Turning pitch and aussies are like.deer caught in the head lights.

Poor from Wade. Got overconfident trying to attack Rashid on the first ball. Should have just played out the over.

Don't care. I love a good fairy tale. Atleast a subcontinent team that wants to show fight against big boys.
Exactly. Also, Afghans play with such heart and courage that you can't help support them against teams that are not India.

LOL!! Aussies are being dumped out of the world cup.

Yeah what about their effort against WI? BD is the same , they put more effort against Ind and Lanka but not Pak, but we don’t keep bringing this
It is as if they have something called "effort meter" and they adjust it according to the opposition lol

Back