Afghanistan (148/6) defeat Australia (127) by 21 runs in the Super 8 clash of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

With the kind of form Maxwell is in he has no business scoring 31 runs on this pitch lol Somehow he scored. He was getting out to random bowlers in the IPL on flat roads.

Tim David lol I remember in the IPL a lower order batsman refused single because Tim david would have to face a spinner.

You need good pacer when Maxwell is set. Especially into the pitch chest height he is uncomfortable. Also Maxwell struggles against leg spin.

Guys I guess I was wrong, Australia vs Afg scare is gonna happen again, Damn I'm terrified now

What I love about Australia is the never give up mentality their going till the end

Afghans are less of a minnow than Pak and BD , Maxi is their only issue

Maxwell transforms into something else the moment he wears Aussie shirt. IPL teams should avoid him like a plague considering they always spend millions on the back of his Aussie performance and then flops big time there.

Maxwell transforms into something else the moment he wears Aussie shirt. IPL teams should avoid him like a plague considering they always spend millions on the back of his Aussie performance and then flops big time there.
Not really. He failed against Scotland and Oman.

Australia need 64 runs in 47 balls.

A couple of wickets here will make the game spiced up :12:

David is gone but he takes a review... this good be the beginning of the end,

run rate is not at all an issue. They must bowl Aussies out. If Maxwell bats game over in 6 overs.

I mean you talk in depth about Pakistan cricket but the team you support isn’t Pakistan.
It’s not a dig genuine question.
Oh I talk in depth about any team, but this forumn is mostly Pakistan cricket related.

I support Australia 100% though and with that being sad Tim David got out and I'm furious.

I guessed it would be umpire's call. From naked eyes, it looked like it would clip the leg stump.

This is far easier than what he needed to do at Wankhede. I think he will finish it off once again.

Back