Afghanistan (148/6) defeat Australia (127) by 21 runs in the Super 8 clash of the ICC T20 World Cup 2024

Is it all over for Aus?

I will not believe it till the last man falls. They are still dangerous.

Aussies panicking here. Imagining not knowing the margin of win against India and the panic then. BD vs Afg is after Ind vs Aus game

Tbh even though I'm upset. Congrats to Afghanistan. They do deserve it on how they played and a massive massive achievement for them in their career. More so then ending the dry Pakistan streak

I am not counting Australia out. They always find a hero somewhere. Even out of form player will suddenly hit a four or six.

Noor Ahmad - can't bowl without giving wides, can't bat , can't throw properly. Damn they've missed Mujeeb a lot.

Man loving the afghans beating aussies.

My second favourite team

Insane catching by Afghanis under immense pressure - so unlike our sub-continent teams - this is despite Noor Ahmed's panicky bowling and fielding - several unforced errors in conceding extras - what a night for Afghanistan. What a beautiful night.

Zampa can slog though. Afghans cannot take this lightly. These Aussies are tenacious as hell. Just keep tightening the screws.

It took only next game for Afghans to win (almost) over Aus and forget Maxwell, amazing!

There were some tactical errors from Afghanistan. That random left arm spinner rookie bowling that over gave Australia the momentum.

Australia now have a chance to get eliminated (if India beat them and Afghans beat BD).

This World T20 has an unforgiving format.

Strategic blunder by Rashid. Now a spinner needs to bowl the last over

I am laughing my ass off lol Australia. India must be licking their lips..great chance to knock off their main obstacle in route to to cup

Zaheer Khan once hit 4 sixes in last over against Zim but that was first innings

Back