Afghanistan v India U-23s l Emerging Teams Cup | Singapore | 22/8/13 l Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
India's next target, because they're unlikely they're going to win this is 160 to finish top of Group A on Run-Rate and thus have, in theory, an easier semi-final against UAE-Espncricinfo.

India's next target, because they're unlikely they're going to win this is 160 to finish top of Group A on Run-Rate and thus have, in theory, an easier semi-final against UAE

can india pull this one off.... i dont think so.

Team who plays the tougher team in the semis will probably win.

That being said I felt the first game between India and Pakistan didn't give a fair reflection of the two teams as they were playing in Singapore for the first time. In the final I think the better team will win regardless of the result of the toss.

Only if Hamid Hasan could be playing. I am pretty sure India would have had very tough fight for 140 also.

So India have lost , unless there is a way to score 41 in one over . :))

India's next target, because they're unlikely they're going to win this is 160 to finish top of Group A on Run-Rate and thus have, in theory, an easier semi-final against UAE

Pak U-23s will face UAE in the semi finals which should be easy for us and we will,Insha'Allah.

@Kiwi:-We just want to win,be it India or UAE. I was just backing UAE to become #1 in the group. Afterall our youngsta beauties are demolishing everyone. Pak U-19s and U-23s all the way!

Afghanistan pull off a notable victory against an India U-23 side packed with IPL and Ranji Trophy players

Good achievement from Afghan Bowlers.. If Usman Khan too joins their team I Think Afghan Bowling would become much awesome..

I think in A,U-19,U-23 competition the tougher the opposition the better.it gives you knowledge about players.

India on top of table

Cricinfo commies got the required runs (to Top the group) wrong

Those four byes off the last ball made a difference! India just pip Pakistan to top the table.-Espncricinfo

It's better meeting SL, believe me.

The main purpose of this tour is to learn and I think they will learn more against SL, but UAE is not a bad team either. They have quite a few dashing players and if they click, god know what will happen. One of them scored 2 hundreds already.

Amazing to see 'some posters' getting back after knowing that Ind topped the group and have qualified for the semis......... :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back