Anti-Scuff Sheet Removal

straightdrive1

Local Club Regular
Runs
Guys I need help ASAP to remove the Anti-Scuff Sheet from my bat...:|
But I don't know the proper way to do it...:20:

Last time I tried it on another bat chips of wood came out with the Sticky Anti-Scuff Sheet....:9:

:D So if you guys know the proper way to remove it then help Me out!:19:

I removed by oiling around the edges pulling it slowly and again oiling in to the middle.The oil is really helpful it will loosen up the glue.

Use a hair dryer first to make the adhesive reactive again and then pull the sheet of going ACROSS the grain not down it.

I removed by oiling around the edges pulling it slowly and again oiling in to the middle.The oil is really helpful it will loosen up the glue.

Use a hair dryer first to make the adhesive reactive again and then pull the sheet of going ACROSS the grain not down it.

follow QUIC SINGLE

Thanx Everyone For The Suggestions & Your Tips/Tricks Worked Extremely Well! :D :14:

:48:

I successfully removed the Scuff-Sheet from the face of the bat without even making a scratch! :10:

I successfully removed the Scuff-Sheet from the face of the bat without even making a scratch! :10:[/QUOTE]

straightdrive1 out of curiosity which one did u try? I haven't tried the hair dryer. wanted to know if u tried hair dryer?

I successfully removed the Scuff-Sheet from the face of the bat without even making a scratch! :10:

straightdrive1 out of curiosity which one did u try? I haven't tried the hair dryer. wanted to know if u tried hair dryer?[/QUOTE]

The Scuff sheet in my bat was already coming out so it was easy to
tear it out....

I just pulled it across the face of the bat....

straightdrive1 out of curiosity which one did u try? I haven't tried the hair dryer. wanted to know if u tried hair dryer?[/QUOTE]

I would probably avoid it myself though I know many who have used this method. I really do not want a used and battered willow to become more dry to be honest :)

Its dead easy to remove a scuff sheet, take it off side ways and no wood will come off with the sheet I promise.

Back