Argentina defeat France 4-2 on penalties after a 3-3 draw to win the 2022 FIFA World Cup

Morocco v Portugal starting line-ups:

Morocco: Yassine Bounou, Achraf Hakimi, , Jawad Yamiq, Romain Saiss, Yahya Attiat-Allah, Sofyan Amrabat, Selim Amallah, Azzedine Ounahi, Hakim Ziyech, Soufiane Boufal, Youssef En-Nesyri.

Portugal: Diogo Costa, Diogo Dalot, Pepe, Ruben Dias, Raphael Guerreiro, Bruno Fernandes, Otavio, Bernardo Silva, Joao Felix, Goncalo Ramos, Ruben Neves

[MENTION=93712]MenInG[/MENTION] - if we hear go Nawaz go chants on Tv we will know who is responsible

Amazing bro. I wish I was with you in Morocco now, the atmosphere has to be amazing. If you can stay for another week, it will be inshallah be an historic experience.

BBC main line is the winning penalty scored is by a person born in Madrid, against Spain. :)))

You would have loved it mate, back to the reality of England now. Wish I could have :)) and I saw that after on social media, a hint of sourness from the BBC to say the least.

Morocco have done well to get here with all the injuries and niggles, Hakimi I believe is not 100% either. Hoping for another special, will be tough, Portugal peaking at the right time.

Croatia vs Morocco would be great we could have a new winner , don’t think Portugal is making a comeback.

Portugal passing it around but going nowhere so far.

Morocco have been superb.

I don’t see it that way, Portugal are accommodating him by having him come on late in a way.

Ronaldo needs to take this positively somehow because it is the only way an egomaniac like him can cope with the humiliation of being benched in a World Cup QF.

Portugal creating clear chances now.

Can’t keep missing them otherwise they’re gone.

Could this be one of the greatest upsets in WC history?

Assuming Morocco win, this WC is the mothership of all WCs!

Morocco from Jose Mourinho school of thought winning games with 20ish possession

Back