Argentina defeat France 4-2 on penalties after a 3-3 draw to win the 2022 FIFA World Cup

Imagine playing both Henderson and Rice in midfield. What a bland midfield. His deficiencies have been hidden by Klopp's system. He is such an average player. Rice is overrated too.

Tchouaméni is a special talent. France keep producing these ballers.

Imagine playing both Henderson and Rice in midfield. What a bland midfield. His deficiencies have been hidden by Klopp's system. He is such an average player. Rice is overrated too.

Henderson*

Turned the commentary off.

Continued whining about every decision by the referee.

Exactly the word I was thinking for English football “Bland”.. but honestly they are somewhat a humble team comparatively compared to 2000s.

France can kill off this game if they can score one more. Can't see England scoring 2 goals.

37th minute. Still 1-0.

The Ref has made up his mind which team he wants to win. If that isn't a penalty then I am a monkeys uncle

That was right outside the penalty box. I know Kane fell inside the penalty box but the actual foul happened outside.

Wouldn't have been a penalty.

I agree that it should've been a free-kick.

Kane too busy assisting midfield. England lacking a man whose sole focus is to put the ball in net.

France the better side, but England a bit unlucky with a couple of the refereeing decisions.

Need to dust themselves down at half time and get over it quickly, get at least one goal if not two otherwise the tournament will be over for them.

That was right outside the penalty box. I know Kane fell inside the penalty box but the actual foul happened outside.

Wouldn't have been a penalty.

I agree that it should've been a free-kick.

The line belongs to the attacker and it was on the line and even if you are right, why was the free kick not awarded

The English love to moan don't they? Moaning about referee;s decisions. The commentary is insufferable.

England don't look like scoring. They need to take off dead Henderson and bring on Rashford or Sterling.

The English love to moan don't they? Moaning about referee;s decisions. The commentary is insufferable.

Yes we do love to moan, but two harsh decisions have gone against England there, so on this occasion the complaints are justified.

Tchouaméni is the Mbappe of midfielders. Generational talent, he will be better than Pogba.

France’s squad depth is easily the best in the world, they can easily field 3 really good international sides.

English bench is stronger than the French bench. Their substitutions will bring more energy to the game.

Tchouaméni is the Mbappe of midfielders. Generational talent, he will be better than Pogba.

France’s squad depth is easily the best in the world, they can easily field 3 really good international sides.

Before the game, people were saying that Belligham is better than Tchouaméni. Now I rate Bellingham, but Tchouaméni is on another level. The English love to overrate their players.

Yes we do love to moan, but two harsh decisions have gone against England there, so on this occasion the complaints are justified.

They were 50:50 decisions. Some day they go your way, some day they don't. That is how it works.

England have been very predictable, Saka keeps cutting to his left foot fishing for fouls, Henderson as usual is bringing nothing to the table.

Kane has done well with his movement but France have done extremely well to keep England’s best players quiet - Foden & Bellingham.

England will need to get more adventurous, have Foden drop into midfield & bring Sterling/Rashford.

Before the game, people were saying that Belligham is better than Tchouaméni. Now I rate Bellingham, but Tchouaméni is on another level. The English love to overrate their players.

Both are brilliant, hard to choose between the two. Imagine having both in the team - could be a reality at Madrid one day.

So far this game has lived up to the hype. Best game of WC so far quality wise I think.

67th minute. 1-1.

Another penalty shootout?

England do not have good a penalty shootout record.

2-1 down with 12 minutes remaining. He brings on the fraud Mason Mount. Southgate is a joke of a manager.

The English commentators have been crying left, right & center for the last 15 mins.

Lovely to see Kane bottle it from the spot.

England have played quite well, but they won’t get a better chance to score than that totally duffed second penalty.

You missed my point. McGuire will choke. This man shouldnt be anywhere near the England team. He was very poor v Senegal but was fortunate their two best attacker were not playing. France will target him bigtime.

Dutch playing smart here. Argentina not a shot on target. Holland knows if they keep it tight at the back , they will get a few chances up front to win the game.

Kane chocked there though lol an Harry eitherway

England have gotten their first yellow card of the tournament. They didn't get any card in the past 4 games.

Impressive.

The ITV commentary has been insufferable. Constant moaning about the referee's decisions.

Back