Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Current RR 7.2. Surely it can't last.

That six off Kumar, back over his head pretty much summed up the day for India, its looking so nice for batting right now and kumar's reaction after that six LOOOOL

He the new Sehwag, if he can do this semi consistently

The new Sehwag who actually doesn't have one of these:

images

I cant believe Kholi made that horrible 44 edging his way every second ball.. Now Rohit Sharma's
test career will be delayed by another few series...

Good running between the wickets, make India chase leather in the hot sun. It will pay off tomorrow and on Sunday.

ED COWAN is just so painfull to watch as a batsmen, bats like him will be one of the reason why test cricket will lose its popularity..

I cant believe Kholi made that horrible 44 edging his way every second ball.. Now Rohit Sharma's
test career will be delayed by another few series...

Yea mate, can't believe they're keeping RS out of it. He's got some mongrel in him at least.

Warner :four gets to 33% of India's innings score by himself

:four for Warner, how many overs to go till the 20 overs are up?

woah warner's already got the highest individual score of the match. That was quick.

Vinay is still bowling ahead of Macko Yadav and Tall and Mighty Ishant? I guess Dhoni believes that Vinay's dangerous pace would LURE aussies into gifting their wickets away, what captaincy

Commie saying it was an awkward bounce for the fielder when the ball was rolling straight along the ground lol

Warner looks like he's batting in the nets...I hope he doesn't do something stupid

RR still 7.3. They are looking to make a statement. Still 15 overs left in the day

India getting Raped here!

I think BCCI should force ICC to cancel this tour! :)))

Aus 88/0 after 12 overs!

Murderous stuff already from Aussies!

Here comes the MIGHTY AND TALL ISHANT!! Can he grab a wicket!!!

India need Ishant to use his whole arm not just the middle finger today.

W_T_ __ ___ F,, is it over for YADAV ??????????? he is now bowling in the 130's and that to in PERTH...............

Seriously India need to get Warner out at least...... If he stays till stumps Aussies might be leading ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back