Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is pathetic I think we should concede the tour and comeback...rofl

now I know how oppositions feel wen Sehwag bashes bowlers around in India:D

It got bad in England but I don't think it got this bad. This is complete annihilation!

this is really disappointing by India, Australia will reach India's total and even get a lead before the end of day 1.

94/0 after 13 overs.

Forget ODIs, I would even take this score in T20s!

Best piece out of cricinfos commentary, Liam asks the question many others have: "This is the same pitch right? They didn't move to Adelaide during the innings break did they?"

HahahahahahHa, Brilliant.

Zaheer Khan 6-0-44-0:))):))):))):)))

Who told Dhoni to pick 4 trundlers. A spinner was must for India here.

Are we allowed to sack the team mid way through the game??

Sack the whole 11 turds and the coach [sic]

Income Tax deptts do raids on all these muppets!

Hurt them where they care the most!

India going in with 4 "fast" bowlers???? This is crazy. You have to play one spinner no matter what the pitch look like. Ashwin would have been good to have, but too late now :)

Is this the same wicket that India batted on today?

13 overs to go before stumps, RR still 7.3. They need to make sure they go to stumps without loss, that would really demoralise the Indians

India are at home for the next 2 years. I doubt these old farts are going to retire when they know they will be playing on dust bowls for the short to medium term.

Dhoni should put himself on to bowl some half trackers. He might fluke a wicket

@ MCG, India Gave up on day 3
@SCG, India Gave up on day 2
@ WACA, India Gave up on day 1
@ Adelaide, its better India gives up now and come home

Cut away for :four, outside edge easily carrying over the slips by Warner

damn man , BCCI should seriously put charges on Aussies :p for lying down on pitch last eVE ... the ground man did some purple magic lmao

Australia should be ahead at close of play at this rate! could probably declare at close of play on day 2 at current rate they are going at!

108/0!

Offcourse in that lil mind of yours there is no difference between a 50 over and a test aye?

awwwwwww,,,, lets not get emotional here son! Champions are champions! Its not about tests and odis! I dont think ur playing like ones at the moment! So swallow it!

Bumpcatcher and Shastri slitting their wrists about the lack of a spinner in the commentary box. Remember fellas:

images

India going in with 4 "fast" bowlers???? This is crazy. You have to play one spinner no matter what the pitch look like. Ashwin would have been good to have, but too late now :)

I second that, him being in the tail strengthen the tail it self and he is much of a handy bowler too..

Umpires need to step in here and end this test match now!

Opps this is cricket and not a boxing match!

Short from the MIGHTY AND TALL ISHANT to Warner, pulled away to midwicket for :four

seriously , someone tell me its test match .. cos i'm at work ... have so much to do .. but this sounds like horror show produced by ausSiES for mighTY inDia

9 more minutes to go in official close of play time... Can warner get to his 100 before the stumps at day 1??

Ishant 0/19 after 2 overs!

Shouldnt have mouthed off earlier :)))

I am going now......... The match is going no where. Will be back tomorrow to see what India manage............

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back