Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is the second best team in the world.

And the best team in the world comprised of players from their own country.

I do feel for the Indian crew, they have a right to expect a better performance than this.

Warner hits 100 from 69 balls. Sweet.

Am finally sold on the idea of imports :D

Reckon Saffer's got enough talent to supply 2 markets???

As for the Indian crew, some of us here have been watching cricket pre 2001- so it is nothing new for us on a tour to Ozzie Land..

This series is gonna be bigger disaster for India than the England series.

Are we allowed to sack the team mid way through the game??

Sack the whole 11 turds and the coach [sic]

Income Tax deptts do raids on all these muppets!

Hurt them where they care the most!

If you want them hurt where it hurts the most,
1. Stop going to tests in India on dead tracks
2. Stop watching IPL

Do your part and hurt BCCI's money hungry belly. Punch it like Australia punched India. Before you get emotional, please keep in mind that this is an India fan and have the best interests of Indian cricket.

Now that Warner's got his ton and OZ are nearly in the lead they will bat for safety to stumps I reckon. If we can go to stumps in the lead with no loss that would be one of the final nails in the Indian coffin.

Four of the seven fastest Test centuries have been at the WACA

---------------------

Not a shock that as pace and bounce does help batsmen go for their shots!

2. Stop watching IPL

Do your part and hurt BCCI's money hungry belly. Punch it like Australia punched India. Before you get emotional, please keep in mind that this is an India fan and have the best interests of Indian cricket.

1. Dont stay in India so dont watch the home tests- live or on telly.
2. Never watched IPL post season 1.

Done me part mate as per your T's &C's...

Thirdly mate, i think i have been watching test cricket longer than you think....

bit of turn it seems on this wicket but no spinner for India

2. Stop watching IPL

Do the opposite. :p

1. Watch only IPL
2. Stop watching the matches when India is touring
3. Completely stop watching tests even if its in India

LOL Indians appealing anytime it raps the pads

This is probably Zaheerdulkar's best over thus far

1. Dont stay in India so dont watch the home tests- live or on telly.
2. Never watched IPL post season 1.

Done me part mate as per your T's &C's...

Thirdly mate, i think i have been watching test cricket longer than you think....

How long?

Stumps 149 for no loss, 12 runs behind. Warner 104, Cowan 40.

Stumps, Everything that could go wrong, Did went wrong for India today.

That's the end of an utterly humiliatingly day for India. If their fans were wondering how things could get worse after the England whitewash last year, there was the mauling in Sydney. If they thought that was the nadir, Friday the 13th brought on even more embarrassment. Shot out for 161, before Warner bludgeoned a magical century in less than a session. And to think, six months ago India were No. 1. As one reader posted, it was hard to decide whether the Indian bowling was worse or their batting.

These two guys are happy for not playing but will be silent :p

298129-OjhaandAshwinphotoafp-1322328531-712-640x480.jpg

this has to be the single worst day in Tests for India for quite a while.

Mauling of a life time, it literally looked like two different pitches.

Vinay Kumar's first over six was the cherry for me, never seen that happen to a "fast" bowler on debut :)))

Andy Zaltzman @ZaltzCricket 7m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
India fought like cornered tigers. Albeit tigers that, having been cornered, were promptly shot and turned into rugs. #ausvind

:)))

That's the end of an utterly humiliatingly day for India. If their fans were wondering how things could get worse after the England whitewash last year, there was the mauling in Sydney. If they thought that was the nadir, Friday the 13th brought on even more embarrassment. Shot out for 161, before Warner bludgeoned a magical century in less than a session. And to think, six months ago India were No. 1. As one reader posted, it was hard to decide whether the Indian bowling was worse or their batting.

You have got some fantastic Ctrl C + Ctrl V skills. Great going!

Andy Zaltzman @ZaltzCricket 7m Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
India fought like cornered tigers. Albeit tigers that, having been cornered, were promptly shot and turned into rugs. #ausvind

:)))

Classic

Australia should aim to bat for two days now score 1000 runs and declare and humilate India majorly!

The worst that could happen for India today was, Chirkut Teli aka Virat Koli scoring some runs:facepalm:

It means he'll be seen in atleast next 10 tests practicing a drive on the pitch atleast 10 times just to be bowled before hitting any.

Really disappointed with India. They were 58/2 and not doing too badly. Their batsmen were playing some nice shots, and looked good enough to put more on the board than they did. And even if they hadn't got, say, 350, they could have battled to 240 and stayed in the game - Australia were 40/4 on the first morning at the WACA last year, and recovered to win the game. India have no fight. An atrocious day for them, and a second consecutive whitewash overseas looks likely.

Really disappointed with India. They were 58/2 and not doing too badly. Their batsmen were playing some nice shots, and looked good enough to put more on the board than they did. And even if they hadn't got, say, 350, they could have battled to 240 and stayed in the game - Australia were 40/4 on the first morning at the WACA last year, and recovered to win the game. India have no fight. An atrocious day for them, and a second consecutive whitewash overseas looks likely.

They're playing even worse than they did against England to be honest. Absolutely shocking, yet somehow rib-tickling.

Said it at the time. India reached the number one test ranking and won the World Cup - that was their peak, and their journey's end. Indian cricket will not have things as good again for a very long time.

wake up early morning morning to watch your team and you get served up utter tosh. This team puts Bangladesh to shame...

Grieg highlighted the cringeworthy Zaheer Khan dismissal as an indication of the wider context - everyone already wants to go home. Hard to disagree given the dismal effort put in. I except Tendulkar, who keeps coming in, playing great shots and getting good balls, and Dravid who is still the gentleman but just keeps finding ways to get bowled.

India vs Australlia 3rd Test Day 2

The only question left to ask is will the slaughter continue?

Australia 230 allout

India 198/2 at the end of play.... this is what I want :D

What I think will happen

Aus 432/5 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back