Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
How disheartening is it for Zaheer...

Other end bowlers are pathetic..now fielders dropping a rare edge.. :facepalm:

he is bowling so well 2day..giving everything..

That's harsh, comparing a medium pacer like him to Holding.

Vinay McGrath instead.

Nah have you seen his bowling run up? Very quick & swift like the whispering death, shame he can't release the bowl faster than that. Just a technical issue me thinks :murali

I sense Yadav coming up with a match-winning performance this time.

This is seriously embarrassing. Like really. I feel sorry for India.

India have taken just 1 wicket for 829 runs including this and previous test... what a performance by best team of the world... they manage to make Bangladesh and Zimbabwe look better teams

Australia should be reported for Crimes Against Hindustanity.

Thanks God Zaheer is fit and playing..... otherwise every Indian fan.. would have an excuse... we lost due to Zaheer... God is great.. :)))

india have taken just 1 wicket for 829 runs including this and previous test... What a performance by best team of the world... They manage to make bangladesh and zimbabwe look better teams

wow.......

I think Indian fans are now use to watching India take a thrashing in away series...... :)

Warner has slowed down, needs to bash more, his six off Ishant sharma this morning was the best of sixers in test cricket, what a beauty

India should be commended for being an equal opportunities team. The fact that they picked Vinay Kumar shows their dedication to this cause.

Warner is a very poor batsmen and will struggle against international teams. He has managed just 135 runs so far and has been batting since the start of the innings. Shocking.

Aww Cowan.

Time for Marsh..

And then Punter(134), Clarke (329*) and Hussey (150*).

Have fun India.

What I noticed is there is no unity in the Indian Team, under :misbah pakistan team fights like a pack of wolves, they pray together as seen :moyo there is brotherhood and team work. Looking at India, they are all playing for themselves, no offense Indian fans, just my perspective.

Oh boy didn't that ball spin a mile? dayyum.... Might be India's fastest spinner ever

Maybe India needs to bowl a few beamers at the body .... force Warner to retire injured.

Next match India needs to hire an ambulance and park it next to the stadium for the wounded bowlers :nehra

Triple centurion and unbeaten legend Clarke :don is yet to bat, other centurions from previous matches Punter and Hussey is still yet to bat. This is plain knockout! Aussies of the past back or India back to the future?

every bowler is getting the carry to the keeper chest high and above.....in comes R Vinay Kumar getting carry to the keeper's ankles.

Cricinfo..

Venkat: "Lot of Vinay Kumar bashing yesterday. He may not look menacing. But, he has taken over 200 first class wickets at an average less than 25. He deserves few games to prove his worth."

That gose to show... there upcomming batsman are nothing but pathetic... a bowler whose speed is less then 125 kph... taking 200 wickets... goes to show the quality of batsman back in India..

that goes to show... that Australia was playing with 10 player instead of 11... if player doesn't score while batting... he count as nothing...

Doesn't mean anything .... we played with 9 players last year and kept winning...... :malik :farhat

Last edited:
Any batsmen not scoring at least a fifty against this attack must be dropped by Australia. Clark should score 600. Then declare after tea on the fifth day to win the match.

It is not good for Test cricket's image to be ending games in 4 days. People will get the wrong impression.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back