Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indians need to show real intent here, they should come all out and restrict Aussies to a lead of 175 ........

Then only there can be a match, a lead of over 250 , and India staring at innings defeat again.

well in you case... your 2 or 3 players.. are also nothing... means your team is nothing...

Respect brother :moyo Your posts are like bulltets

You are my favorite poster now also happens my favorite player is from Argentina Maradona :asif

Warner , is the one who can hurt India again today..... Need to get this man out. I think get in apart timer to him, and let him go after that bowler.

Indians need to show real intent here, they should come all out and restrict Aussies to a lead of 175 ........

Then only there can be a match, a lead of over 250 , and India staring at innings defeat again.

India have lost this game already. theres not even a hope for india.

Is this a test match?

Attachments

• test.jpg
    test.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 71
Need to kick pathetic vinay from the other end and bring in zaheer..

umesh is on fire.. :akhtar

India back in the game, this is exciting! Oh well good night folks, expecting Australia to fold for 320, Game on! :sachin

Malcolm Yadav bowling with pace and aggression today, well done young man. Showing up a few of his teammates for their loser attitudes to cricket.....

I think If India feels ashamed and plays with intent , they can restrict the lead to 170 here. But they need to get it right, no four balls.

This malcom Yadav spell... changed the game a little... this test might go to 4th and 5th day now... I was hoping it will finsih in 3 days... so I can watch whole game :(

By the way to whatever score India can restrict Aussies, Indians must bat well ......... that is the KEY

Warner 13 time he ran 2s and 7 times he ran 3s... he is just not hitter and basher like Sehwag...

Its the session..... India need to come up with fresh plans next session.

Umesh and Zaheer should bowl ..and bowl the way they did in the first session..2 or 3 wickets quick wickets like the last session can change the game

Warner has made everyone think the pitch is flat, there's a lot for the bowlers in this WACA pitch as it'll always have and even a lead of 200 will be enough to register an innings victory for AUS.

Umesh and Zaheer should bowl ..and bowl the way they did in the first session..2 or 3 wickets quick wickets like the last session can change the game

Lets not get carried away here. They are only 3 down. Props for Malcolm Yadav for the fight though.

They need Sreesanth and Irfan Pathan back....

Anybody in place of Vinay Kumar.....

I am sure Kapil Dev and Javagal Srinath will bowl better than Vinay if taken now

Wheres the TALL and MIGHTY ISHANT? I thought he dominates here? Remember that last test here when he took a wicket.....

Loving everyone taking up Malcolm Yadav :D what is a credit to him is that it isnt as big a joke now as it used to be....

good come back by indian team if they get 7 more quick wickets they can win this game :)

Last edited:
good come back by indian team if they get 7 more quick wickets they can win this game :)

Out of 39 tests at WACA, only twice a team has won after conceding first innings lead.

If Dravid gets bowled once more , he will break the World Record for most bowled which he now currently holds along with Allan Border 53.

Its a surprise that technically sound player like him would hold record for most bowled.

Why Malcom Yadav is not bowling he was bowling beautifully before lunch.. ohh its Dhoni's captaincy

There is a reason why Marsh only has 7 centuries and a 38 average in 68 first class games. He's simply not very good.

( cricinfo )

Ishant with some remarkably dumb bowling here, bowls short and wide until Warner finally hits one, then bowls wide and full to be hit for four, then bowls short and wide to be cut for four.

:)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back