Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
India with ONE fielder saving the single, the rest on the fence for Warner......time to bring in a rule about this, its a joke.

If Dravid gets bowled once more , he will break the World Record for most bowled which he now currently holds along with Allan Border 53.

Its a surprise that technically sound player like him would hold record for most bowled.

That's what u call a half baked Shabby construction of a WALL Endian style .LOL

Dhoni doesn't want warner to hit 4s.. he posted a long off for that... easy singles for warner.. until he scores 200... Dhoni Dhoni Dhoni.. :facepalm:

Then a four. This is some beating Warner is dishing out, considering nobody else can make a run on this pitch.

I still think there is something in the pitch for the bowlers and that Warner just pulled off a fluke. lol

I think there is lots in the pitch. But, Warner has done it for Aus. It is very difficult for india to win it from here.

Good come back by India... but I still think that.. for India to win.. they have to score more then 400 runs in second inning

ohh my... I first time noticed... Ishant Runup... its more less the same as.. Shoaib and Waqar's run up... :)))

Well I said Haddin wouldnt last long.

We have thrown this away, although India will be lucky to make 200 on this pitch.

Two day finish? Enough time to bowl out Aus and then to bowl out India?

It was nice to see a duck next to Haddin. Cant bat cant catch but has the gall to make big statements. But Hussey the consummate professional is looking like he is set for a big one.

Only if India can bat well. They will win this match easily/

Overall, Warner has been the difference between the sides. No one else seems to make runs.

ohhh Siddle... you are better batsman... then rest of the Indian batsman... show them how to bat...

The openers have done very well for Australia, but the rest of the batsmen have really let them down. Combined at the moment, the australian openers have made around 80% of the total so far. So it's really been a two man show. Australia really should have been looking for something like 500 or so after the start they got. Not sure they'll pass 400 now. Still Hussey is in, and Siddle can hold a bat.

Still way too much for India, but at least there's sort of a game now.

Matt has the stats: "Siddle has really shone in Mitch Johnson's former place at #8. Current series average of 35 with the bat."

( cricinfo )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back