Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys I am shocked too...2 and half days...wow...this is drubbing...if tendy, dravid, laxman have some shame they will retire after the test series.

:)))

lol be angry at your team

not Pakistanis !!

Iam angry at India team not Pakistan. Ever since summer. I'm just pointing out that PPers are acting like it was Pak that beat India. Like I said enjoy your victory.

we're not enjoying victory, we're enjoying india's loss. like they say, what goes around, comes around :kapil

Iam angry at India team not Pakistan. Ever since summer. I'm just pointing out that PPers are acting like it was Pak that beat India. Like I said enjoy your victory.

umm didnt you join in Jan 2012???

these defeats and the subsequent anger is making you imagine things :))

From now onward india should not play away series ...instead of india ...ICC should send Ireland for away tours .... for Future of cricket

AGNEEPATH SERIES :)))

Last edited:
Man I went away for a few hours to watch the Pats-Broncos game (Pats playing OZ, Broncos playing Indians) and the Test was over! :(

^ Why is it a surprise to you. Everyone knew once Dravid-Kohli partnership was broken, you are into the tail. Once after lunch session started, I felt hungry so I made some omelette. By the time I had finished eating, the game was over.

Kabhi Kabhi kuchh jeetne ke liye kuchh haarna bhi padta hai, aur haar kar jeetne waale ko Baazigar kehte hain :sachin

cheer up folks :yk

Australian Pace attack is probably the best in the world, even though they do not Have Styen. It has more variety and depth at the moment.

Loooonnnnngggg way from that mate. Let's see how they go in a year, bowling at home and overseas first.

what a drubbing they got really, damn. hwo this could be a no.1 team, hell no. BD would have put up a good fight then ind. what a shame really. Kudos to our young team when they toured eng and gave them a tough fight and even won 1 test and same against aus also

Got up little late and then switched on the TV to check the score. :28:
Media is having a field day. :D

Its better for our players to get some personal security when they come back. :|

Its better for our players to get some personal security when they come back. :|

I love how the BCCI announces IPL dates and fixtures right at the lowest point for Indian Fans. :ibutt is not the only one with a ruthless streak :)))

Post some videos mate :p

Man ....what a drubbing......utter humiliation..... Anyways we are slow startersssssss...:69:

Australia-vs-India-3rd-test-day-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back