Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XOXaqICSDcE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

so the innings defeat is averted..

and will this be the first indian test century in ages?

Ex number 1 team and current world champions losing 4-0 against England and now 3-0 to Aussies, is unacceptable.

quick two wickets completely knocked the chance of India at least putting even something meagre to defend.

Pity for Kohli's who's playing a very good innings here

By the way , early on the day Dravid got a record ............. he broke Allan Borders record of most bowled in Test matches........ Dravid is bowled 54th time.

I wonder a technically sound player holding that record..... :13:

india like to talk a lot on the field, but it doesn't look good when you love a match by and innings over and over again

they could have ran 2 there but didn't even run. what a loser kohli is playing for his 100. i hope he doesn't get it

they could have ran 2 there but didn't even run. what a loser kohli is playing for his 100. i hope he doesn't get it
what are you talking about? Best for Kohli to keep strike now and protect the tail.

Man Bangladesh would have given tougher fight to Aussies than these losers Indians.

:))) :)))

Newzealand Are Far Better Then India Proved !!!

HUmilation Continues Down Under

Very Well Played Australia. Congrats. We were out played in all three department.

If this doesn't prompt changes, not sure what will. And to think the series started with the two teams apparently evenly matched.

Cricinfo..

Yes .. Newzealand Beat Australia in australia ..
and gave tough time to them in first Test Toooo

India looks like Uganda

Australian Pace attack is probably the best in the world, even though they do not Have Styen. It has more variety and depth at the moment.

In cricketing sense that is home.... NZ are pathetic when they play in sub continent.

So Oval Hobart is home for the Kiwis :facepalm:

Lahore isn't home for India and Mohali is not home for Pakistan. Cricketing sense lol

They almost beat India in subcontinent but Bhajji saved them

This is ridiculous. India should just go home rather than humiliate themselves even further in this series. Three innings defeats in last 7 consecutive tests must be some sort of record for a team ranked in the top 3

Dhoni at post match presentation looks like ' lootei hui riyasat ka loota hua raja '

So what is the greatest Captain from Asia ever's excuse this time??

They almost beat India in subcontinent but Bhajji saved them[/QUOTE]

Brother I am not an Indian fan, But Since a tailender like Bhajji can save a team, it speaks volumes about the opposition abilities.

I am offf now............... Will join when the 4th Test gets underway........ Byee to all PPers here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back