Australia v India | 3rd Test | Perth | Jan 13-17, 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess this tormentation shall continue till tomorrow. Ideally India should've lost at least 5 wickets by now to end this today.

Actually a slightly better day for India than I expected them to have. Lol. They're still in the pits though. It's not quite over yet, but you get the feeling this really is the last chance saloon.

Siddle has (temporarily) got his bowling average under 30. I thought he was done but he has come back a better bowler this summer.

Siddle feeding RD with outswingers. It's a matter of time before an inswinger darts in...

Sachin gone! :)))

that was plumb! god knows why hes shaking his head!

Mitchell Starc could be anything if he gets some consistency. 200cms with a leaping action, pace up to 147 (and looks like he can bowl faster), swings the ball and gets nasty bounce.

Aussies seem to have had well set fields all series against laxman.

Typical Dar bum-rubbing going on above. IMO Eagle Eye was a bit of a homer for that one...it was umpire's call at best, not sure it was really hitting the stumps. Fantastic delivery though

Sachin you cry baby it was hitting good part of the leg stump. Aleem Dar is spot on.

Typical Dar bum-rubbing going on above. IMO Eagle Eye was a bit of a homer for that one...it was umpire's call at best, not sure it was really hitting the stumps. Fantastic delivery though

Ball was hitting leg stump! best umpire in the world!

Yes it was hitting the part of leg stump they showed it.. sachin crying in dressing room

18 overs left, These two should just play that out...... no need to score. Just get defense right here

Nice to see the man who is helping block drs show such respect to the on field umps.

Supposedly - but live, that could have been easily construed as sliding down. No surprise to see Tendulkar surprised

As an aside, Dar isn't going to follow any of you on Twitter, no matter how much you suck up to him. He is top quality, but the posts about him on here lean towards the cringeworthy

Yes it was hitting the part of leg stump they showed it.. sachin crying in dressing room

Ball was hitting leg stump! best umpire in the world!

It maybe but all of u in ur previous comments said it was plumb which it was not.It was a close call and thast what whippy meant.anyways even if sachin would have not been given out now we would have lost for sure,so does not make a difference

It maybe but all of u in ur previous comments said it was plumb which it was not.It was a close call and thast what whippy meant.anyways even if sachin would have not been given out now we would have lost for sure,so does not make a difference

Thankkkkyou

it was ump's call, he gave it out, lets get on with it.

Supposedly - but live, that could have been easily construed as sliding down. No surprise to see Tendulkar surprised

As an aside, Dar isn't going to follow any of you on Twitter, no matter how much you suck up to him. He is top quality, but the posts about him on here lean towards the cringeworthy

Umpires are paid to get it right live! thats what Dar did! end of story!

Not at any point did that look like it was sliding down leg unless theres something wrong with your TV set! :)))

Could be, so long as he has the one trait MJ does not have, the ability to learn.....

Hahaha is so true. But you still see the odd banana go hooping through the leg slip for four byes. Starc has been delicious in this match but we need to see him on a run of five or ten tests, he could just be another Johnno at this stage. I hope not though, some Wasimesque deliveries in this match, he's good for test cricket

Nice to see the man who is helping block drs show such respect to the on field umps.

You surprised? He is a great batter but people make him out to be some great ideal of sportsmanship which he isnt. He is as competitive as anyone and pushes the rules like anyone.

Very very shithouse laxman departs....

I think we may have seen VVS play his last inns for India there!

I think Aussies should claim extra alf hour tonight and finish the game today :)))

LOL @ Toney Greig's commentary when Laxman got out :)))

Grieg entertaining the possibility of the extra half hour :))

Two day game would be ludicrous

Could be, so long as he has the one trait MJ does not have, the ability to learn.....but the bounce this guy gets is nasty. No batsman likes bounce.

From now the road for pacers all over the world who want to mark a career should be clear-they should stay out of one format (mostly T20 and timepass tourneys like IPL or big bash ).Its frustrating to see too many bowlers coming and going out frequently due to injuries or other reasons like form going down bcos of excessive cricket.

Hahaha is so true. But you still see the odd banana go hooping through the leg slip for four byes. Starc has been delicious in this match but we need to see him on a run of five or ten tests, he could just be another Johnno at this stage. I hope not though, some Wasimesque deliveries in this match, he's good for test cricket

Yep Starc could go either way. Pattinson is different because he is class and it showed from debut. But Pattinson was always going to play for Australia, Starc is only anywhere near the team because MJ is injured.

can any1 tell me whos the guy commentating with IAN Chappel on Star Crickett ????? Hes so damn boringggg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back