Australia v Pakistan | 1st Test - Day 3 | MCG | 28/12/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
insaaniyat said:
You do have big hope from Akmal brothers. Hope you are right:)
akmals are akmals.....how many akmal bros are there? get them all into the national side,,and al probs will be sorted!!!

cricket_fever said:
akmals are akmals.....how many akmal bros are there? get them all into the national side,,and al probs will be sorted!!!

haha! The third one is a wicketkepper as well, so :akmal ???? :D

cricket_fever said:
Not a bad idea. Send Mr Butt the request

WithLoveFromCanada said:
yeah watson will start and he will start reverse swinging from word GO!

very crucial 30 min for Pakistan, we somehow need to get the shine out of the ball!
it's about 50 overs old now, shine is long gone, it is reversing currently :)

Run rate will sure be good today, I have no doubt about it. Just pray we don't lose any wicket till tea at least. I think Aamir is a good batsman, better than Faisal for sure

PPers,,,i am going and sleeping, wil be waking up fpr sehri in 2 hrs time...will catch up later

I wonder if Yousef has any plan for today's play or is he going by just his faith in miracles do happen

insaaniyat said:
I wonder if Yousef has any plan for today's play or is he going by just his faith in miracles do happen

Would have prayed alot and done his homework Inshallah. :moyo

Nazir_ Rules said:
yep agree.
He gives us a great bowling option. He has improved a lot since he last played test. And with bat he can't d oany worse than Faisal, Misbah or Imran. His fielding is great. He is aggresive which we do need in Australia. But I don't see that happening in this series:(

Looks like a tough day ahead for Pakistan

4 down with Misbah and Kami to come who can bat well the former can but not too sure about the Mis-bahh! :p

cricket_fever said:
PPers,,,i am going and sleeping, wil be waking up fpr sehri in 2 hrs time...will catch up later
You need to stay, and watch Omar century before lunch Insha-Allah:)

insaaniyat said:
He gives us a great bowling option. He has improved a lot since he last played test. And with bat he can't d oany worse than Faisal, Misbah or Imran. His fielding is great. He is aggresive which we do need in Australia. But I don't see that happening in this series:(

Sadly but true. I hope they play Sami in the next match instead of Rauf.

insaaniyat said:

Yousaf does not blieve in plans saab Allah ke haath mein ha ;-)

Omar Malik said:
Looks like a tough day ahead for Pakistan

4 down with Misbah and Kami to come who can bat well the former can but not too sure about the Mis-bahh! :p
A tough day for sure. I just hope for once misbah clicks and stay long enough to support Kami and Omar.

insaaniyat said:
You need to stay, and watch Omar century before lunch Insha-Allah:)

:D I've already made one for my team today to win us the game! InshahAllah even this Akmal would make one today InshahAllah. :)

insaaniyat said:
A tough day for sure. I just hope for once misbah clicks and stay long enough to support Kami and Omar.

To be honest, am counting more on the Akmal brothers than Misbah because we all know he'll be thinking more about a funny dismissal to get himself out! :p Seriously, he needs to show some mettle today!

Omar Malik said:
:D I've already made one for my team today to win us the game! InshahAllah even this Akmal would make one today InshahAllah. :)
aap ke moonh mein ghee-shakkar. I honestly hope the tides turn in our favor. It has been two gloomy days

Omar Malik said:
To be honest, am counting more on the Akmal brothers than Misbah because we all know he'll be thinking more about a funny dismissal to get himself out! :p Seriously, he needs to show some mettle today!
what Misbah has been capable of recently we all know:) I am wishing for miracle:). Miracles do happen:) Insha-Allah we will have a good day today

Shoaib Akhtar's Fan said:
Aamer needs to take a leaf out of Hauritz book and needs to put in a meaningful effort for once.
he has done it before he can do it again:)

"..protecting Misbah-ul-Haq" :))

Little do they know, that Misbah should be the one doing the protecting

Thats the way to start the day
You see a bad ball, you atleast try to hit it

Deep backward point for akmal they must have seen the footage from NZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back