Australia v Pakistan | 5th ODI | Perth | 31/01/2010 | Pak Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMao geo super reporting that moyo had altercations with inti and waqar about selection so he refused to lead in this match. Now he knows how yk felt

Last edited:
Shezada said:
i have a feeling ijaz will be mad captaincy changed without his permission, and that alot of the retired players will be bashing moyo for not batting atleast

younus is probably filled with confidence seeing moyo go down the way he did in NZ from critisism
this

Sherazkhalid said:
well i dont know the team composition, ajmal is not there, so the five bowlers are
Afridi
Asif
Rao
Rana
Shoaib
Fawad

so Rana,Rao 70 runs each, Afridi,Asif 40 each, thats already 210 runs, so remaining ten overs, i hope they would make 280 plus otherwise it be difficult.

if it were that easy to predict, there would be no point in playing

The truth is our batting and bowling both look weak. Wish Moyo could have played just as a batsman. I guess it was not possible.

insaaniyat said:
The truth is our batting and bowling both look weak. Wish Moyo could have played just as a batsman. I guess it was not possible.
really doesn't matter. Others need to step up.

since afridi is leading, i have renewed interest in the match...

Still feel a tinge of excitement even though we are 4-0 down

Lets hope the match doesnt get over in first 30 min, Kamran should have played in my opinion, he made some runs, not sure what the new guy in this pressure will do.

Moyo would have been in favour of kamran akmal or younus khan to play in this match !!

Wow,

Saj bhai wasn't joking when he said there would be major changes.

No Yousuf?!

its becuase we dont have much cricket in last few yrs, we are happy to see our team play even if they perform poorly.

Sherazkhalid said:
Lets hope the match doesnt get over in first 30 min, Kamran should have played in my opinion, he made some runs, not sure what the new guy in this pressure will do.
Kamran should never see the pakistan team. He has done nothing but caused problem. He is also a bad influence on his younger brother

Sherazkhalid said:

wrong k amkal has barely fired as the aggressive opener he was expected to be

slix10 said:
Wow,

Saj bhai wasn't joking when he said there would be major changes.

No Yousuf?!
Since he was the captain only way to replace him was to sit him out I guess. Otherwise he sure deserves the place in team

insaaniyat said:
Since he was the captain only way to replace him was to sit him out I guess. Otherwise he sure deserves the place in team
Oyee main nay avatar change kiya aur tum mujay pehchan hi nahi rahay :pissed: :pissed:

tauseefm said:
Oyee main nay avatar change kiya aur tum mujay pehchan hi nahi rahay :pissed: :pissed:
Salam tauseef Bhai. Glad you changed your avatar:) We are winning today Insha Allah

SuperSixer90 said:
wrong k amkal has barely fired as the aggressive opener he was expected to be

well everyone has different opinion, but if we see this series, only performers are Afridi,Asif,Salam(to some extend), Ajmal and Aamir. If others can play, we could have played Kamran today but again my opinion but I can be wrong as well.

oh yeah, that was I looking for. Now I can go back and sleep in peace.
Thanks Mr. Butt, you sure never disappoint your fans. :)

Butt cost me -5 as well i guess today on PP league along with -5 a day earlier for his duck

not sure why MOYO thinks this team has done better than earlier teams, whitewash in Test and pretty much now in ODIs.

and the normal programming resumes with Butt Crack as usual, making few runs in the series against some good oppoistion after like 5 years and confirm his flight for the next series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back