Status
Not open for further replies.

12thMan

Senior Test Player
Runs
Channel 9 coverage is starting. a sell out
Ind 526 all out after 152.5 overs
Aus 62-0

Nicholas is very excited for Republic day of India. He did not mention Australia day I think

Please all the Australian and Indian poster stand up as anthems are going on. Damn it when you have to do it in public do it at your work and home too or stop this

Australian anthem singer looked pretty but they are not focusing on her to judge. But she was the only woman on the field probably so better than the rest :19:

Last edited:
My eyeballs are like punctured footballs due to lack of sleep...can’t see getting any better for the next three days

Why are they singing the national anthems again today? Is it because of Republic day and Australia day?

Last edited:
one hand holding the beer, the other holding the national flag, babe in bikini by the side, way to celebrate - Australia day.

samosas in the bag, duplicate Indian Team Tshirt from the local grocery store, auntyji by the side, India’s republic day

Indiagem said:
good 50 by the butcher haydoo
you have jinxed him now. I say he gets ct at midwicket before he reaches 62. Just remember he passes 50 than 50% chance is he makes a 100

Aus 102-0 after 35 overs
Hayden 58 - Kaques 32

Last edited:
IP is not bowling well.. too many freebies… Seems like AK has decided wickets will be hard to comeby so lets defend.

Instead of Harbhajan Kumble should bowl or spinners from both sdies. Looks like Harbhajan is looking for right handers right now

right now both IP and bajji are bowling way outside off stump doesn’t seem to be attacking stumps at all. Don’t know what exactly is the strategy?.

Indiagem said:
right now both IP and bajji are bowling way outside off stump doesn’t seem to be attacking stumps at all. Don’t know what exactly is the strategy?.
To me it looks like don't give runs and wiat for a wicket and then attack.

Kumble on

Hayden to Australia is like SRT was to India many years ago - Get him and rest fold. There is a mountain of runs to be made before the lead becomes a reality. AK needs to rest Bhajji now. He is going to Bhajji and IS when Ponting comes to bat, hopefully soon.

does ICC allow a batsman to give a hug to bowler after an appeal is turned down? One was needed there between Jayden and Pathan

Well the lead of 526 is now less than 400 with no wickets lost. All hail Matthew Hayden - he loves Indian bowling.

RP Singh is big loss for India - he has been bowling really well and leading the attack.

man hayden f*cking pisses me off. Does this guy ever not score big damn him. If u dont get him out b4 30 u can kiss ur chances bye bye.

he will score first ball of harhbajan's over. Hayden owns harbhajan, just like bajji owns ponting.

There its is yet another test hundred for Matt hayden!

well batted!

I think since *****y shits in his pants at the sight of Bhajji and Ishant, he might be wearing oversized diapers today.

I hope he fails today too.

What’s up with OZ’s RR? It is just 3.0.
I thought they wanted to win. They are just trying to survive out there.
I don’t get it, so much for playing aggressive…

Now does the collapse start????

It will be fantastic if we can get *****y also…

W00T Hayden!! Fantastic player!!

I just hope he is going through a rough patch when he tours pakistan...

but he is legendary!

These guys have already put a 26 run partnership .... Last 10 over only 26 runs...*****y is trying to play himself in..IS is definitely bowling well...the best thing is that there are no hit me 4 balls like Agarkar..

IS definitely deserves couple of wkts...but he deserving is one thing and actually getting on the score book is another..a good little spell of tight bowling by both the bowlers..

Haydoo bowled....Yippeee

Where are the other Indian supporters? Come Cheer guys..Or am I the only one here

great bowling from ishant but aussies showing why they're champions..great opening stand

Very good delivery! shaped back in and pegged back off-stick!

Ishant has certainly looked impressive!!!....and I predicted he was going to be taken-apart on this track.. well done!!

time to get 8 more wickets...India can only hope hard to dismiss aus for 400 or less. That means they'll ahve to go 212/8, whcih I doub.t

Bhajii is also bowling well and keeping it nice and tight..

Instead of just another wkt...IS should get another two as a reward for the v good bowling..ohhhh...that was close...against Hussey....

If kumble's thinking of giving Sharma a rest..he should pbly bring sehwag back for a few overs... If he can get 1 or 2 quick ones at this stage..and he has a knack of doing so... India would be right back on top//

He's bowling pretty quick too..140s maintained throughout this spell..and it has been a relatively long one.... he can only get better from hereon

Last 10 overs, 11/1. Special effort, I am sure another wicket is just round the corner.

*****y Bhaiyaa out ho jao bhai...Kaeko paka rahan hain tu took took karke

May be IS effort will not go in vain and IP will get the benefit..come fellas I need two more wkts in this session..

Indiagem said:
What’s up with OZ’s RR? It is just 3.0.
I thought they wanted to win. They are just trying to survive out there.
I don’t get it, so much for playing aggressive…

It's called a time and place mate.

This match is a draw. First session tomorrows Aus. will close the door on Indians. They will never give a chance to equal this series.

"The collapse" is coming... the pitch is taking turn on Day-3 itself..its going to be all india on day 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back