Australia vs India | 1st Test | MCG | 26/12/11 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
neutral commies.. bloody hell.. have some shame mate. its one thing playing with 13 men and another acting as if you dont know whats goin on

the star commentary team is on the bcci payroll and cant get enough of the BCCI's behind

Go pick another guy to fight. And finish your "comprehending English statements 101"while you're at it.

Feel bad. Hussey is such a gentleman, his career is in dire straits now. As for Cowan,he nicked it.

What garbage is Ishant bowling...... Atleast aim the short ones towards Siddle's body not 10 feet outside offstump..

Amazing you Indians are. You know yout have reply so let's go after something. Quite pathetic your way to argument is.

Okay I'll read your book on how Indians behave later.

@cricket, I think we have to resign to the fact that sharma is a good bowler who just cannot take wickets but. Pity he was on a roll while we toured WI.

It pretty obvious, bcci buys the umpires now to make sure they get results in their favour. For that they have to oppose drs. Pathetic to say the least.

spot on! How dare they! Next is what? Buy the whole team? Pathetic!

Ashwin bowling rubbish.. Indians back to what they do best, making heros out of tailenders...

Feel bad. Hussey is such a gentleman, his career is in dire straits now. As for Cowan,he nicked it.

He once nicked in NZ and didn't walk and said later that these things are part of the game, so now he can't complain.

Its karma thats striking back aussies. :p
And we got something to discuss now. :23::23:

The batsman should walk away from the pitch and leave his wicket when Sharma bowls. It's that wide off the stump. Of 50 bowls, one is bang on. Rest are all outliers.

Ashwin bowling rubbish.. Indians back to what they do best, making heros out of tailenders...

Have patience mate. You called every bowler toothless like ten times already. The score card suggests otherwise. It makes you look like a fair weather fan, which you're not.

Siddle is a sitting duck really...should be out today.

Ishant bowling all over the place, except for the last couple of deliveries

Have patience mate. You called every bowler toothless like ten times already. The score card suggests otherwise. It makes you look like a fair weather fan, which you're not.

They were looking toothless when I stated it...

Siddle is a fighter.

he has already scored a few knocks in situations like these

i think he was the top scorer when aussies got rolled for 46 recently :)))

LOL Romali is definitely not a fair weather fan. He just has high standards for his team and players.

Aussies may be 6 down , but its apparent that the indian bowling has been generally poor today.
Fortunately old hand Zaheer has been able to bring them back in the game.

Tony

greigtalks Tony Greig
Hussey definitely not out and Marais who supports DRS would prefer to go to bed tonight having that decision overturne

greigtalks Tony Greig
Cowan may also have missed the bal

Aussies may be 6 down , but its apparent that the indian bowling has been generally poor today.
Fortunately old hand Zaheer has been able to bring them back in the game.

excellent review

India edging the stakes right now

but if Aussies can scrape to 300 somehow I'd back them

Aussie Media Manager's wife lost their twin daughters during the birth or something. Terrible stuff.

thats sad..
i though that they were wearing bands because of yesterdays NZ earthquake

Cowan and Warner are good finds for Australian cricket. Just read that Warner made his international T20 debut,without ever having played a first class match,and scored good in his debut.

tom moody's a good commentator

easily best on star panel right now.

channel 9 better comm overall though

no shastri gets you automatic victory

Dhoni fails to impress with his captaincy every time while bowling to the tail. Becomes pretty defensive. Probably waiting to Get umesh in and clean em up with Yorkers once new ball is due. But why not set attacking fields for ashwin?

Last edited:
Been offline most of the day thanks to the disgraceful conduct of Apple - latest software update deletes all your texts and photos with no warning and no way to recover. RA is postal right now.

Rant over. Day went well with the new guys until the usual collapse from the usual suspects. No surprise we went from a strong position to a poor position.

Good fight back from Indian team. Probably about even for the day considering the conditions early. But we will have to bowl really well on this pitch....

Dhoni fails to impress with his captaincy every time while bowling to the tail. Becomes pretty defensive. Probably waiting to Get umesh in and clean em up with Yorkers once new ball is due. But why not set attacking fields for ashwin?

I personally think that he is a very poor captain in tests. unbelievable in odi's but very defensive and unsure in tests for some reason

and just lets things happen around him and does not take strong decisions when things aren't going his way

his lack of imagination in the 4-0 demolition in england is a prime example.

but LOI he is the best

i think its safe to say we are going to see the ugly australia of old approach, massive over appealing and acting for this series. Its a shame because I think they genuinely pulled it back over the last couple of years.

i think its safe to say we are going to see the ugly australia of old approach, massive over appealing and acting for this series. Its a shame because I think they genuinely pulled it back over the last couple of years.

What makes you say that? Do Pattinson, Lyons, Hilfenhaus, Hussey, Cowan, Warner and Marsh seem like the ugly Australia? I don't really think so.

232/6.. So far not a bad day for us :|

First day of the series I think India would be happy. As usual we have thrown away an advantage. Cowan played well before being wrongly given out but that's the game.

Ishant Sharma needs to be taken off.I know the commies are saying he's been unlucky not to pick up a wicket...but damn..it's been 5 years now son for your luck to show up.
Breaks my heart to see him appeal for non existent edges.Just like ajit agarkar appealed for lbw everytine the batsman missed the ball.

Been offline most of the day thanks to the disgraceful conduct of Apple - latest software update deletes all your texts and photos with no warning and no way to recover. RA is postal right now.

Rant over. Day went well with the new guys until the usual collapse from the usual suspects. No surprise we went from a strong position to a poor position.

Good fight back from Indian team. Probably about even for the day considering the conditions early. But we will have to bowl really well on this pitch....
RA,was it an iphone 4s?

First day of the series I think India would be happy. As usual we have thrown away an advantage. Cowan played well before being wrongly given out but that's the game.

RA , you missed Hussey's dismissal :p
it was quite clear he was not out :)))

There is absolutely no difference in the batting of haddin and siddle. Rubbish player clearly worn out his welcome.

Lol are you watching this game? Look at the stuff Dravid and Tendu are appealing for, balls going a foot over the stumps. And you have the nerve to call the batting side over appealers :)))

Not to mention your team has unquestionably had the better of the umpiring today and you come in with a preemptive sook...

It would be funny if they gave Tendy out forehead before wicket tomorrow. I would feel bad for Tendy but geez it would be funny :D

RA,was it an iphone 4s?

iPhone 4 updating to iOS 5. Apparently very common problem but Apple not interested in warning or helping or retaining customers. I hope they go bankrupt.

I saw the Hussey one but meh, sometimes that's the way it goes. I just felt for Cowan because i wanted him to get a debut hundred. But hey there is no doubt if you hit it in the middle of the bat.

iPhone 4 updating to iOS 5. Apparently very common problem but Apple not interested in warning or helping or retaining customers. I hope they go bankrupt.

I saw the Hussey one but meh, sometimes that's the way it goes. I just felt for Cowan because i wanted him to get a debut hundred. But hey there is no doubt if you hit it in the middle of the bat.

You sure you did it rightly? I faced no problem what so ever while updating my phone to ios5

Malcolm Yadav is promising eh? Actually Indian bowlers seem pretty fit by their standards

You sure you did it rightly? I faced no problem what so ever while updating my phone to ios5
It does seem to be a problem. My wife held off updating her iphone bcause of that. Maybe will try it once sometime soon.

I updated to IOS 5.0.1 on iphone 4 yesterday and nothing got deleted for me.
Updated only because of the battery bug.seems to have resolved now.

Yes I did it right. It's a PC - Apple issue with the latest iTunes.

Sorry for thread derail but RA v. angry.

Need to not lose anymore wickets tonight.

Hmm, so ponting didnt score a 100. Well i thought he would because he likes playin at home. indian attack is better than australia. but clarke decision to bat losser decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back