Australia vs India | 1st Test | MCG | 26/12/11 | Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasim Akram saying form is temporary and class is permanent on Ponting, same goes for :sachin, lara and afridi

Ok brothers :moyo :amla I am off to bed, need to get ready for an interview. If I get the job I'll switch teams for the Test too :butt

As I said earlier just what the Bunny needed a gingerly Indian bowling attack, think its a far little too late though he career is just about over..

Told ya, he has a problem with Harby not with ur trundlers. Averages around 50 v India.

Cowan a clever player, just batted out the first session then cashed in with some nice shots.

Sharma to Ponting, 1 run, Ponting does the smart thing by getting to the non-striker's end against his nemesis. Back of a length on the stumps, jabbed to the off side, sprint.

So Ishant is Ponting's nemesis. Why? :inti

I had told in one of the threads that Pointing would hammer this Indian bowling , that is what he will do.

This lad Yadav has given something to India which they never had. Promising start to his career.

148.1 Ks, Yadav kid working up good pace, his action looks like he is not putting much effort in..

If Australia get to 450, that would put India under pressure... The pitch would not be easy to bat on last day. There would be uneven bounce.

37 more overs to go.... It would be interesting session. If India get another 2, they will have the day.

Pathetic bowling!! :facepalm: Need to keep bowling full. Aus is still ahead by few kms.

This partnership is important..... India need to strike otherwise.... it will be tough if Australia gets 450

Clarke looks so solid,

India need to pick a couple of wickets here to make the day even stevens.

i think Bhajji is happy that he is not picked for the tour :p

The bounce on this wicket is crazy. Another gone. No DRS? Lols jokers in BCCI

Ganguly just said, ball touched shirt or something. No where near the bat?Did anyone else get that?

By the way Aus innings is shaping up, will Cowan be the last man standing and carry his bat with a ton on debut. Was this ever done before? Any stats guru out there?

HAHAHAHHAAAAA,,,, I LUvvvv ittttt,,, its bout time we got some decisions our wayyyyyy for being BUCKNORED all these YEars...

Terrible, terrible decisions. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Now i dearly want a controversy and BCCI's stance of no use of DRS/Hotspot be forced to change. Certainly wont mind both those technologies be inducted midway through the tour.

Damn! the ball was no where near the body.
Get these stupid decisions thrown out of the matches!

If that was viewed without a hot spot it could've been overturned. But again who is willing to say NO to BCCI :facepalm:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back