Bangladesh (262 & 185/4) secure a historic Test win by 6 wickets against Pakistan (274 & 172) in the 2nd Test match to clean sweep the series 2-0

Who will win the 2nd Test match between Pakistan and Bangladesh?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro, they could have gotten these guys out ages ago.

Shan masood isn't bringing anyone up..he's allowed halwa singles and das to freely score?

Had he brought the fielders up it would have put pressure on hasan because he'd be weary of nicking it and das would have had to loft eventually.
Exactly!!!! Shan is same page of Babar. Both can't score but got captaincy due to strong backup.

Shakib is the only BD player with Jazba Junoon with murderous intent :akhtar we need to some thugs. If Shakib fails with the bat he performs with the ball or shows intent of killing opposition players. Picking Shanton in the team we are already 1 down.

Check Shakib's recent performances in Test. Not very good.

Hassan Mahmud is batting better than Shakib.

To be honest BD batsmen are far superior than our. Our fast bowling is ok but spin and batting are just rubbish.

Proper cricketing shots

No dramey baazi

No making extra unnecessary noises when batting

No stopping the game again and again

Cool and composed. Proper Test innings. Liton Das
Every player in the world is like my dude, besides pakistani players.

Bro, they could have gotten these guys out ages ago.

Shan masood isn't bringing anyone up..he's allowed halwa singles and das to freely score?

Had he brought the fielders up it would have put pressure on hasan because he'd be weary of nicking it and das would have had to loft eventually.

Extremely poor defensive captaincy from Shan Masood. So much for his talk about fearless aggressive cricket. His decision making, tactics on the ground were of a captain who is scared of losing.

To be honest BD batsmen are far superior than our. Our fast bowling is ok but spin and batting are just rubbish.
Their also dealing with easier bowlers. Their bowlers are better as well

Pakistan is the only team in the world that can turn hasan mahmud into pat cummings on the crease smh

Hindu brother Liton Das won’t give up just like that against Pakistanis.

The Trishul of Sanatan will always stand tall.

Glad to have made the prediction when everyone doubted.

Liston has just played the greatest test knock ever from a Bangladeshi batsman.

Shakib is the only BD player with Jazba Junoon with murderous intent :akhtar we need to some thugs. If Shakib fails with the bat he performs with the ball or shows intent of killing opposition players. Picking Shanton in the team we are already 1 down.

You want to drop Shanto for non-performance but keep Shakib.

It seems like you are a blind Shakib fan. LOL.

Khurram still running in and creating chances despite having dud fielders and useless fellow bowlers.

Respect !

PAK have only taken 20 wickets at home once in their last nine Tests. That was Abrar's debut vs ENG in Dec 2022.

You want to drop Shanto for non-performance but keep Shakib.

It seems like you are a blind Shakib fan. LOL.

I propose keeping Shanto for now. He played some good innings in the past. He is just out of form.

Shanto has been the best captain since Mashrafe.

What has Shanto achieved ? It seems like you are easily satisfied with 20 losses and one win here and there. We want change in Bangladesh team. Naya Bangladesh :pmik

Screw this Nepo piece of @^@^#%#%.

Can't bat, can't captain properly, can't lead, can't inspire, can't field and picks fights with umpires and coaches 24/7.

Shan, Azam Khan, Chacha, Imam, rizwan are exactly what's wrong with Pakistan cricket.

All nepotism selections who killed everything.

Maar Liton Maar.

Making us all proud in Bharat.
If you ever chose to cross the border, we will welcome you back to your motherland, brother.

There is a famous saying in Cricket, don't play a garbage fast bowler for the sake of it and don't play a garbage spinner for the sake of it.

Hopefully Pakistan explore other spin options for the England series. The Abrar experiment needs to end, he has been found out after his debut test match.

Yikes..combo of Bazid the drone, Aamer Sohail and the lady commie make N S Sidhu's sledgehammers and head bangers almost bearable....:)

first improve fielding. bangladesh actually field much better.

liking the look of bangladesh pace attack

nahid 140 to 150 pace, taskin 133 to 143, shoriful 130 to 140 pace and the other fellow who bowls 135 to 142 as well

they can challenge lot of teams.

i hope indian management focus on pace bowling and develop the reserves. not just develop on the main 3 4 bowlers. need good back up too. unfortuantely many morons in the management and amongst fans still think line and length trundlers are needed lel.

Pakistan does not deserve to draw this test match even after what they did ... 26/6 and now you're about to loose your lead. Clearly the captaincy is not upto the mark.

There is a famous saying in Cricket, don't play a garbage fast bowler for the sake of it and don't play a garbage spinner for the sake of it.

Hopefully Pakistan explore other spin options for the England series. The Abrar experiment needs to end, he has been found out after his debut test match.
I don't blame abrar. Pakistan desperately need a spinner and abrar never got any match practise.

I'd still persist with him and improve him for some time, he and nauman Ali shpuld bowl in test side by side.

But yes he's been poor and theirs no justification. However the captain hasn't exactly done him favours. No slips, and brining fielders in way way too late after das is already crossed 100 and hasan mahmud is now confident on the crease.

first improve fielding. bangladesh actually field much better.

liking the look of bangladesh pace attack

nahid 140 to 150 pace, taskin 133 to 143, shoriful 130 to 140 pace and the other fellow who bowls 135 to 142 as well

they can challenge lot of teams.

i hope indian management focus on pace bowling and develop the reserves. not just develop on the main 3 4 bowlers. need good back up too. unfortuantely many morons in the management and amongst fans still think line and length trundlers are needed lel.

Bangladesh also have Ebadot who is away for injury.

Ebadot won Bangladesh a Test in New Zealand (took a 6-fer there).

BD pace attack in Test is looking good.

Why dont they just declare and throw the thunderflash up the Pak dressing room....give the openers awkard 10-15 overs...

One thing I wanna say

Aamer sohail is a miles better commentator then ramiz raja. He's accurately been pointing out everyone's flaws throughout the test match especially Shan, Babar and rizwan's.

He's hasn't bootlicked anyone. Was the first to call out how poor rizzu was with the tail, and how poor Shan has been both captaincy and fielding wise and how poor the bowling has been.

Gun commentator, if this was ramiz he'd be taking about how Babar is the big fish smh

Why dont they just declare and throw the thunderflash up the Pak dressing room....give the openers awkard 10-15 overs...
Why would they declare? Their gonna take a lead and their gonna bat till the end until pakistan get them out. Their in no rush

Why didn't Abrar have any significant impact against Sri Lanka but Nauman did?
Different types of bowlers. On rank turners you play finger spinners( the turn is already there) and you need guys with variety on flat tracks. Whether he is the guy remains to be seen.

One thing I wanna say

Aamer sohail is a miles better commentator then ramiz raja. He's accurately been pointing out everyone's flaws throughout the test match especially Shan, Babar and rizwan's.

He's hasn't bootlicked anyone. Was the first to call out how poor rizzu was with the tail, and how poor Shan has been both captaincy and fielding wise and how poor the bowling has been.

Gun commentator, if this was ramiz he'd be taking about how Babar is the big fish smh

Yeah he does make some good points. He just sounds constipated

Bangladesh also have Ebadot who is away for injury.

Ebadot won Bangladesh a Test in New Zealand (took a 6-fer there).

BD pace attack in Test is looking good.
yea it is. very impressed actually. i am fan of pace bowling. not blind pace. like skilled fast bowlers espeically ones with good bounce and seam movement.

will be interesting to see how they do in india later.

i am pretty sure bangladesh can beat SA at home given the pace attack. donald has done a good job.

yea it is. very impressed actually. i am fan of pace bowling. not blind pace. like skilled fast bowlers espeically ones with good bounce and seam movement.

will be interesting to see how they do in india later.

i am pretty sure bangladesh can beat SA at home given the pace attack. donald has done a good job.

Allan Donald has done a great job with the pacers. I agree.

Before Donald, BD also hired Ottis Gibson and Courtney Walsh.

just tuned in lol. shan dropped a easy as catch wth?
sack him with immediate effect and just have rizwan or someone else as captian. whoever is the most clutch player.

This Bangladesh team lost 2- nil at home vs Srilanka :murali

I wasn't expecting this at all

Before that SL series, BD drawn 1-1 against NZ at home.

They have been inconsistent.

Anyway, I hope they will win the series against West Indies.

Lol at the Commentators, do they seriously expect this Pakistani bowling attack to take ten wickets in the final innings?

There was so much hate for Babar for not playing Abrar in WC. Today, opposition was 26/6 and he couldn't pick up a wicket. What a terrible shambolic performance. Totally killed his hype for me. Looked utterly mediocre.

Did anyone in PCB do a background verification check on Shan Masood's credentials ? It fits all the criteria of a confidence trickster.

Did anyone in PCB do a background verification check on Shan Masood's credentials ? It fits all the criteria of a confidence trickster.
he is only captain cause he speaks english really well.

His father is a higher up in pcb and a respected higher up although he's retired.

Shan was born in Kuwait, hot his education from Durham university in England and basically got everything handed to him on a platter in life.

MY guess is his list A record is also fabricated, but I can't prove that, but no way this fraud had a list A avg of 58 before his debut.

His father is a higher up in pcb and a respected higher up although he's retired.

Shan was born in Kuwait, hot his education from Durham university in England and basically got everything handed to him on a platter in life.

MY guess is his list A record is also fabricated, but I can't prove that, but no way this fraud had a list A avg of 58 before his debut.
Isn't his dad a banker?

Back