Bangladesh tour of the West Indies (2022)

WI - 89/3 (30 overs).

20 overs to go. How much can West Indies get from here? 14 overs should be spin.

Depends on the opponent.

SENA (minus Australia) countries may struggle. West Indies will probably struggle. Let's see.

Pitches will be batsman friendly..no one will struggle against him. You will see a different WI against nasum in Indian flat tracks

Pitches will be batsman friendly..no one will struggle against him. You will see a different WI against nasum in Indian flat tracks

Let's see. Don't think all the pitches will be flat. I expect some turn.

He has done well so far.

West Indies lost against Bangladesh on flat pitch last World Cup. BD chased down 320 in 42 overs (approximately).

Last edited:
Let's see. Don't think all the pitches will be flat. I expect some turn.

He has done well so far.

West Indies lost against Bangladesh on flat pitch last World Cup. BD chased down 320 in 42 overs (approximately).

I did not say WI will win. I said you will say a different WI against "nasum" as he was the one we were talking about...WI made 320. So what's your point?

WI need to play proper spinners like Narine in OD

Narine to play odi? Lol man WI players doesn't care about WI..T20 leagues and money is all they care about..to be honest can't blame them..WI is not a country..so there is no love loss

I did not say WI will win. I said you will say a different WI against "nasum" as he was the one we were talking about...WI made 320. So what's your point?

I think teams like England, Australia, and India will murder Nasum.

But, he should be good against South Africa and West Indies; even on flat pitches. The reason is he doesn't rely on turn much. He is more of a darter.

Last edited:
How do you know this? Can you see the future?

West Indies no longer have Pollard and Gayle.

No I don't see future but I see bowling of players and make a judgement. You don't have be see the future to say Ban will not win any senior world cup in next 5 to 10 years. Nasum looks like a ordinary bowler who is made to look good because of the pitch

Do not need Gayle or Pollard..look at the pooran guy. He will be a different beast against nasum in batting friendly pitch, Which you can be sure of will be in India

No I don't see future but I see bowling of players and make a judgement. You don't have be see the future to say Ban will not win any senior world cup in next 5 to 10 years. Nasum looks like a ordinary bowler who is made to look good because of the pitch

Do not need Gayle or Pollard..look at the pooran guy. He will be a different beast against nasum in batting friendly pitch, Which you can be sure of will be in India

Who said anything about winning senior World Cup?

Last edited:
Who said anything about winning senior World Cup?

That's a example metaphor as you said can I see the future..so I gave an example that sometimes you don't need to see the future to predict something. Way to get the point genious

That's a example metaphor as you said can I see the future..so I gave an example that sometimes you don't need to see the future to predict something. Way to get the point genious

You are coming out as really salty and ignorant. Sorry to say.

WI should have made bouncy green pitch against WI , that was their best chance

Yup.

But, to be honest, BD have recently beaten South Africa in bouncy conditions. So, not sure if that would've made a difference. West Indies are just very poor in ODI (along with missing some main players).

WI should have made bouncy green pitch against WI , that was their best chance

These Guyana pitches spin more than Pakistani decks :))

WI batters are not good enough against spin to be making these sorts of tracks.

West Indies in 50 over white ball cricket are absolutely bombing atm, what’s going on

BD - 7/0 (3.2 overs; target: 179).

Tamim needs 89 runs today to reach 8000 ODI runs.

West Indies didn't start with Akkeal today (due to two leftie batsmen). Good move. Akkeal is ineffective against lefties.

BD - 19/0 (5 overs; target: 179).

BD - 82/2 (21 overs; target: 179).

West Indies can make things interesting if they pick up a few wickets.

Six. Mosaddek is hitting well.

BD - 115/4 (32 overs; target: 179).

64 more runs to go from 18 overs.

Last edited:
Back