Bangladesh v England | 2nd ODI | Dhaka | 02/03/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, turning into a bit of a thriller this one but England bat all the way down, so Bangladesh will need to take the 2 wickets to win this one, which is looking unlikely.

Brilliant performance by Bangladesh no matter how this game ends. :14:

What a performance by Shakib, seems to be one of those people who raise their game as captain.

30 runs in 4 overs.. shouldn't be too hard.

Well bowled Shakib, very accurate.

Appalling shot selection from England though.

Sledger said:
What a performance by Shakib, seems to be one of those people who raise their game as captain.

30 runs in 4 overs.. shouldn't be too hard.
but only 2 wkts remaining..

Morgan showing his class here (In the Mold of a Thorpe, Fairbrother)

Bangla need to keep morgan off strike or get him out!

Classy match winning knock from Morgan!

Well done england on going 2-0 up!

Morgan was a one man show really, Cook lost his wicket at the wrong time and then Bangladesh became alive with a few late strikes but England soaked up the pressure and finished it in the end, well played.

Haha English commies are making it sound like it was very easy for England. They are not even acknowledging their star players Nadir Shah and RJ Tucker.

This was probably the most saddest moment of me following Bangladesh, I feel this is worse then the final against Sri Lanka because Morgan shouldn't have even been batting as he was out for a plumb LBW but stupid d****head umpire Rod Tucker blatently refused 2 clear LBW's.
I also dont get how you can play for two countries, I thought it was that if you play for the senior side of a team you cant change to another team.

:(

Bangla will feel robbed by the poor umpiring, Rob Tucker is one of those umpires who will only give it out when is 110% certain it is out.

Mahmudullah to Morgan, no run, 50.0 mph, boy oh boy that looked close, huge appeal from Mahmudullah and it squares Morgan up but it's not given. That turned into a plead from the bowler

And with that we'll all have a drink. Catch you in two short, rapid minutes. I've just a replay of that lbw appeal against Morgan, it was taking the top of off stump. Mighty, mighty close...on another day etc etc

Mahmudullah to Morgan, no run, 52.5 mph, another sweep causes alarm as Morgan is struck low on the pad and again the appeal is turned down...ooh, that was very close

rubel_18 said:
This was probably the most saddest moment of me following Bangladesh, I feel this is worse then the final against Sri Lanka because Morgan shouldn't have even been batting as he was out for a plumb LBW but stupid d****head umpire Rod Tucker blatently refused 2 clear LBW's.
I also dont get how you can play for two countries, I thought it was that if you play for the senior side of a team you cant change to another team.

Look at Dirk nanes first player foor Holland is is now playing for Australia,

but this was't right (some desicions the umpires made)

rubel_18 said:

You can if one of the teams you have played for is an Associate country i.e. Ireland, or in the case of Nannes, Holland.

sounds like a good game! we are developing a habit of digging ourselves out of holes, as opposed to the old habit of taking it upon ourselves to dig our own hole and sit in it.

Weldone England 2-0.

We move on to Chittagong. Would it be third time is the charm? I wish England would not play with 12 players on the field.

Morgan 1st batsman to score ODI hundred for two countries. England team is a JOKE..its a shame that once again a non-English player has been depended upon in order for England to win. Without help from the umpires (Prior and Morgan both LBW) England would have deservedly lost this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back