Bangladesh v Pakistan | 1st Test | Chittagong | 09-13/12/11 | Day 2

Get over it man.

So you will be happy if he plays such innings at no.3 against England?

Do you even want to see any positive intent from this team at all in test?

At this rate Pakistan will get murdered by England!

132-0 in 33 overs yesterday and today over 35 overs bowled and not even a 100 runs added today!

We should drop hafeez and taufeeq and bring in nazir and shazaib. Fans are getting bored.

So you will be happy if he plays such innings at no.3 against England?

Do you even want to see any positive intent from this team at all in test?

At this rate Pakistan will get murdered by England!

132-0 in 33 overs yesterday and today over 35 overs bowled and not even a 100 runs added today!

Yes I will be happy. I would rather my batsman score 50 of 200 then 30 of 20.

We should drop hafeez and taufeeq and bring in nazir and shazaib. Fans are getting bored.

Its not bout getting bored I want to see us compete against the top tier teams and not play out dull draws, or dull tests!

We aint askin for T20 or ODI mode!

Its not difficult to score 3 rpo on a consistent basis!

This is a flat pitch and we cnt even make 300 on a pitch like this in 90 overs!

Its day 2, we should be taking advantage before the wicket plays up in the next couple of days!

But 100 added to the total in 40 overs.

If this is practice for England Series then we should be aiming to score 300+ in 90 overs and not stick to making it just passed 250 in 1 day!

If u see other teams like England, Australia, Saffers and India they almost always score a minimum of 320 in 1 day!

Need to up the run rate here definitely. If we can't score at 3.5+ against a minnow on a flat track. We are screwed vs England.

At the other End New Zealand are doing what we should be doing and its taking advantage!

They got bowled out for 150 in day 1 and Australia 136 on day 2. Thats 14 runs lead, and in 44 overs New Zealand have made 139-3 with lead of 153!

We have barely managed to make a 100 in 40 overs today, thats not taking advantage at all!

We should have aimed to be at 300 by now atleast!

Its not bout getting bored I want to see us compete against the top tier teams and not play out dull draws, or dull tests!

We aint askin for T20 or ODI mode!

Its not difficult to score 3 rpo on a consistent basis!

This is a flat pitch and we cnt even make 300 on a pitch like this in 90 overs!

Its day 2, we should be taking advantage before the wicket plays up in the next couple of days!

But 100 added to the total in 40 overs.

If this is practice for England Series then we should be aiming to score 300+ in 90 overs and not stick to making it just passed 250 in 1 day!

If u see other teams like England, Australia, Saffers and India they almost always score a minimum of 320 in 1 day!

Do you know how many test series we won between 2006-2010?

We have beaten NZ away and SL at home this year.
Drew with SA in UAE(lost in 2006 in Pakistan).
Drew with WI away,

Give these players some freaking credit. One step at a time. Taufeeq and Azhar were slow but they did not play ODIs and they was no warm up game.So its understandable that they wanted to spend time in the middle.

Management probably told them to do so as there is no pressure because we are so far ahead.

This shahadat hossain should be in the istreet fighter game series

EEEERRIIIYYYAH!!! :shahadat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

they are really testing us ke bhai ab band kar de match ab band kar de match :azhar

Eeeerrriiiyyah :shahadat

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323501689.499033.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1323501689.499033.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 61
At the other End New Zealand are doing what we should be doing and its taking advantage!

They got bowled out for 150 in day 1 and Australia 136 on day 2. Thats 14 runs lead, and in 44 overs New Zealand have made 139-3 with lead of 153!

We have barely managed to make a 100 in 40 overs today, thats not taking advantage at all!

We should have aimed to be at 300 by now atleast!

Do you even know what you are talking about?

NZ are batting at 3 an over on a ground where out field is fast. Bowlers are faster and edges are carrying to third man. On bouncy wickets runs rate is always higher compared to low and slow wickets.

Do you know how many test series we won between 2006-2010?

We have beaten NZ away and SL at home this year.
Drew with SA in UAE(lost in 2006 in Pakistan).
Drew with WI away,

Give these players some freaking credit. One step at a time. Taufeeq and Azhar were slow but they did not play ODIs and they was no warm up game.So its understandable that they wanted to spend time in the middle.

Management probably told them to do so as there is no pressure because we are so far ahead.

how many test matches have ended up in a dull draw when we could have easily won due to how slow they play.

Why cnt Pakistan rack up 450-500 consistently?

Do you think England will be sticking at posting low totals, no chance, they will be racking up 500+ in 2 days easy!

Hence we will either play out a dull draw again or lose!

I would want them to make the effort of competing with these teams and not just playing out draws bcoz we wnt get anywhere with them!

We need to make a smiley for Shahadat. Should be :aareea

Do you even know what you are talking about?

NZ are batting at 3 an over on a ground where out field is fast. Bowlers are faster and edges are carrying to third man. On bouncy wickets runs rate is always higher compared to low and slow wickets.

I used it as an example of how the situation should be taken advantage of!

The pitch is flat here too so why do we seem to be struggling to make atleast 300 in 1 day against a MINNOW??

Thats y DRS needed Missed scoring Double hundred coz of this Trash Umpire

billy doctrove strikes again u idiot!

it was an inside edge!!!!

And he gavei t LBW

Hafeez out :( 143 wrong dismissal!

lol our only run rate maintainer goes---now mourners will mourn more :)) Good Inningds Professor!

P.S Billy Doctrov is sh!t

i think a complain needs to be made and appeal too, action shud be taken against this umpire, its jus pushing the limits now how many times he has got things wrong against our team!

I hope this doctrove guy won't umpire in England series. Pathetic. :pissed:

Billy I think gives it on purpose against Pakistan! He just doesn't like us! Freakin dumb@ss!

That's not a human element, That's the billy factor. :billyd

Last edited:
i think we shud all throw a party when doctrove retires!!!

Pure trash he is, cnt believe no action has been taken against him over the years!

And why do we always get the crapped umpires!

still 40 overs to go, Pakistan can add another 130 runs here......that would mean lead of 260 by stumps

A player of younis khan's calibre should be looking for a double hundred at least!

Back