Bangladesh v Pakistan | 1st Test | Chittagong | 09-13/12/11 | Day 2

Misbah seems to have eaten alot of Mosli today! He wants to perfect the art of tuk tuking before the England tour! :D

If i were Misbah, id look to have fun out there, weve already got too much for them!

Misbah has a wondeful opportunity to get his average upto 50 today!

Younis nmisbah should aim big score, they can easily move into top10 by end of this series

why the hell there is no drs in this match??????? how many times will we see this umpiring again and agian. where the hell is ICC dead? poor hafeez, was luking great out dere. hope YK n tuk tuk plays a bit fast and hope to see both of these 2 gets a 100

Last edited by a moderator:
misbah batting with intent in tests. never thought i would ever say that. good going

What's the logic of YK and Misbah batting together with such a lead?

Should have sent in Shafiq or Akmal for experience purposes. Silly move considering the match situation, honestly.

Boosting averages for nothing.

lead of 160 at tea...should look to add 120-130 in remaining 35 overs in the day to end up with a lead of 280-90 today...Misbah is showing intent which is great...hopefully both YK + Misbah get 100s...

lead of 160 at tea...should look to add 120-130 in remaining 35 overs in the day to end up with a lead of 280-90 today...Misbah is showing intent which is great...hopefully both YK + Misbah get 100s...

spot on eaxtly wot i was gonna say

What's the logic of YK and Misbah batting together with such a lead?

Should have sent in Shafiq or Akmal for experience purposes. Silly move considering the match situation, honestly.

Boosting averages for nothing.

There was no need to change the order. It's their first outing in the series and a marker needs to be put down.

YK has not played much against the minnows. Deserves to cash in. Moyo and Inzi boosted their avg against Bd.

Every Batsmen deserves to boost their batting ave against minnow :D.

There was no need to change the order. It's their first outing in the series and a marker needs to be put down.

YK has not played much against the minnows. Deserves to cash in. Moyo and Inzi boosted their avg against Bd.

One of the two was fine. In fact, I have no problem with YK being out there.

Misbah should not have brought himself ahead of Shafiq. It's pointless.

Doesn't seem beneficial even if it's the first outing in the series.

Back