Bangladesh v Pakistan | 2nd ODI | Dhaka | 03/12/11 | Bangladesh Innings

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakcricketfan

Test Debutant
Runs
So 263 is the target.

Too easy for :hafeez :ajmal :afridi :gul .

We are playing :sohail so that the B'deshi crowd doesn't go home disappointed. :p

Please get Imrul Kayes out first ball or else he will waste 50 balls and score 10 runs :facepalm:

I have a feeling that Sohal "kukri" tanveer Dogar will rip apart bangle batting.

I have a feeling Hafeez Professor might get tamim iqbal out..first over

Lol you guys are thinking of the Ashraful that played some good innings some light years ago. He hasn't even scored a half-century in quite a while, so got dropped. Though I agree, he's a better player than many of our current ones BUT THAT ONLY if he gets going.

Argh, why do we have Sohail Tanvir man. He will probably perform against Bangladesh however they are a minnow and this may keep him in the side for the England series which will deny our most promising upcoming all-rounder Hammad Azam a place. Sohail Tanvir isn't even an all-rounder.

Anyways, hope Hafeez opens the bowling. Hoping for a 10 wicket haul for Afridi. Or a 5 for Afridi & 5 for Ajmal. It's Afridi's choice in whether he wants to let Ajmal have some wickets :D

Lol you guys are thinking of the Ashraful that played some good innings some light years ago. He hasn't even scored a half-century in quite a while, so got dropped. Though I agree, he's a better player than many of our current ones BUT THAT ONLY if he gets going.

Like :malik ?

Ash might return to the Test squad as an opener. He has been doing well in domestics recently.

Argh, why do we have Sohail Tanvir man. He will probably perform against Bangladesh however they are a minnow and this may keep him in the side for the England series which will deny our most promising upcoming all-rounder Hammad Azam a place. Sohail Tanvir isn't even an all-rounder.

Anyways, hope Hafeez opens the bowling. Hoping for a 10 wicket haul for Afridi. Or a 5 for Afridi & 5 for Ajmal. It's Afridi's choice in whether he wants to let Ajmal have some wickets :D

I want Tanvir to go for 60-0 in 7 overs and a 5fer each by Afridi and Ajmal! :D

Bro don't stress. A failure like Tanvir will only "perform" if wickets are handed to him. Any cricket fan knows he is good for nothing.

Ash might return to the Test squad as an opener. He has been doing well in domestics recently.

He shouldn't have been dropped from the T20 squad. Our best player with a strike rate of 140 gets dropped and they open with Naeem and Imrul :facepalm:

Selectors :facepalm:

Hope Tanvir gets smashed all around the park. Useless bowler.

I hope Imrul doesn't bat us out of the match straightaway. At least show the intent.

Last edited:
Tamim should entertain our sore eyes with some good stroke play. Misbah aur younis nein thakaa dia...

Haha no. He was not that bad against SL. Bowled fairly well, didn't get many wickets though.

But he really does struggle to find the right line to bowl against the lefties. Happened against Tharanga vs SL, and now against BD too.

Haha no. He was not that bad against SL. Bowled fairly well, didn't get many wickets though.

But he really does struggle to find the right line to bowl against the lefties. Happened against Tharanga vs SL, and now against BD too.

He isn't a new ball bowler, simple as that. He would normally be a first change bowler, but since Pakistan has so many extraordinary fast bowlers right now, he has to open the bowling. :rao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back