Bangladesh vs India | Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 26/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azlan Khan

T20I Debutant
Runs
Into the 2nd match of the Asia Cup. The hosts takes on India in an exciting encounter.

Another flat pitch.

Indian won the toss and elected to bowl first. Match begins in 30 minutes!

Teams:

India (Playing XI): Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik(w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Varun Aaron

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Shamsur Rahman, Anamul Haque, Mominul Haque, Mushfiqur Rahim(w/c), Nasir Hossain, Naeem Islam, Ziaur Rahman, Sohag Gazi, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razzak, Rubel Hossain

Teams:

India (Playing XI): Shikhar Dhawan, Rohit Sharma, Virat Kohli(c), Ambati Rayudu, Ajinkya Rahane, Dinesh Karthik(w), Ravichandran Ashwin, Ravindra Jadeja, Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Mohammed Shami, Varun Aaron

Bangladesh (Playing XI): Shamsur Rahman, Anamul Haque, Mominul Haque, Mushfiqur Rahim(w/c), Nasir Hossain, Naeem Islam, Ziaur Rahman, Sohag Gazi, Mashrafe Mortaza, Abdur Razzak, Rubel Hossain

On paper, both teams are equally matched.

Indians have decided they want to chase. How will Nohit get his double ton now? Unless the Indian bowlers decide to bowl to form.

Did Gautam Bhimani just say India are defending Asia Cup champions.... ummm -_-

India should win this, though they would not like chasing 275 plus here. No Dhoni and raina.

India should win this, though they would not like chasing 275 plus here. No Dhoni and raina.

I hope we score that much... I don't think we will. The batsmen will think oh flat pitch and will try to over compensate. Won't be surprised with a 220ish score.

He never does for ODIs. They reckon he bats too slow I think. They would rather have that Rayudu hack.
I agree, he's a must for overseas games but in the SC hacks are probably more effective :dhawan

If bangladesh openers can put up some 50 odd runs i think we are going to put some good total for indian to chase which will be not as aeasy as india might think.

For Pakistan's sake I hope Bangladesh wins or else it will all come down to the India vs Pakistan match.

People are rating India too high me thinks. Take out one of openers and Kohli, and the rest of the batting will self destruct.

India do not deserve to win after they make a player like Yuvraj sit at home and play ******** players like Rayadu & Jadeja.
Yuvraj is a quality player, it baffles me why players like Raydau and Jadeja are picked over him. Poor guy just happened to run into Mitch in career best form :(

We Bangladeshis are super short!
Well that is some thing for come with from certain area and race something you cannot change of, you cant't expect us like as european or americans. Alao our body structure are very thin compare to srilankans or pakistanis.

New Captain but same old story....win the toss and choose to bowl first...and loose the match.

Well that is some thing for come with from certain area and race something you cannot change of, you cant't expect us like as european or americans. Alao our body structure are very thin compare to srilankans or pakistanis.

True.

We need our version of little man. :hanif :sachin

Bhuvis swing and accuracy. Aarons pace. Shamis yorkers. Not such a bad bowling attack there, India.

As the game progresses pitch will get slow and keep low...if BD gives a target around 280 it will be hard to chase..indians are without their finishers.

India have enough depth brother , do not worry !!!

pakistan lost yesterday because of poor shot selections.

Need to keep it tight. We always gift runs in the 1st 10 overs. Makes a huge difference in the end.

Yuvraj is a quality player, it baffles me why players like Raydau and Jadeja are picked over him. Poor guy just happened to run into Mitch in career best form :(

A captain is also judged by the team he leaves behind. I am afraid MS shall leave the worst possible team with his cronies.

His theory seems like keep playing a hack until he succeeds :facepalm:

Sharjeel will not survive an over if this is the movement Indian bowlers get :ahmed

Shami has a bright future , he looks like a 300 ODI wicket bowler if he remains fit

A captain is also judged by the team he leaves behind. I am afraid MS shall leave the worst possible team with his cronies.

His theory seems like keep playing a hack until he succeeds :facepalm:

+1. Though i suspect Dhoni alone is not responsible for playing hacks again and again.

Both these players can smack sixes. Anamul opening up will be great to watch.

Bangladesh have started well. Need a couple of breakthroughs now. New ball is our best chance to put BD on the back foot

Lol.. nah.. he is averaging 135+ quite easily, just like Bhatti did in the last match. The difference being that Kumar is getting some swing at that pace and is bowling better lines.

Bhatti is quicker on average.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back