Bangladesh vs India | Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 26/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks God, Ishant is not playing otherwise he would have been abused by Virat every 2nd bowl :D

Mominul won't want to see a replay of his dismissal I don't think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

death bowling is the worry for india!!! they can restrict bangladesh to 200 in 40 but has the ability to give away 100 in the last 10

Either way he is overrated. Only Shami looks international standard and he doesn't get enough support from the rest of our bowlers.

Over-rated based on what? Now Shami is taking wickets and after couple of matches he will be bowled to the ground, you will call him over-rated too? Fickle fans

Over-rated based on what? Now Shami is taking wickets and after couple of matches he will be bowled to the ground, you will call him over-rated too? Fickle fans

Overrated based on his mediocre average of 35 in ODI's.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>Perviously Ashwin used to come up with new variations in his deliveries..now, he's come up with a new action. Sleeves have become longer too</p>— Aakash Chopra (@cricketaakash) <a href="https://twitter.com/cricketaakash/statuses/438598843836284928">February 26, 2014</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Good to see Ashwin changed action, previous one was so ugly. I hate that.

Oay Huay, Aaron bowling at 145 . Amazing just needs to hit good areas.

Aaron's slowest has been 141... Averages 143 kph !

Aur ek shaandaar chaakaaa Aaron pe :6

Have you noticed, Ashwin has copied bowling action of Narine.

Good pace by Aaron ....

B'desh will score 250+ unless they lose wickets in a bunch around 30th over mark

Who's broadcaster? Very strange colors for graphics and camera angles are bad sometimes.

Aaron keeps getting quicker with every over. Now bowling at 146kph consistantly.

What a shot ! Stepped out to a 147kph delivery... hooked it for a :6 ! Woww...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back