Bangladesh vs India | Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 26/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.. nah.. he is averaging 135+ quite easily, just like Bhatti did in the last match. The difference being that Kumar is getting some swing at that pace and is bowling better lines.

Why isn't he in the test lineup... he's better than zak and ishant at least

Rayadu is hopeless at this. Don't the Indians know how to call? They teach you that in the under 9s.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your being sarcastic righ???

No, I have always believed that Bhuvi + Shami + Varun would be a better fast bowling attack than the current Pakistan one.
It's just that our bowlers always bowl on 300-350 par score phattas. With Ishant out, this is a good fast bowling attack. :wasim

No, I have always believed that Bhuvi + Shami + Varun would be a better fast bowling attack than the current Pakistan one.
It's just that our bowlers always bowl on 300-350 par score phattas. With Ishant out, this is a good fast bowling attack. :wasim

Now that's blasphemy:moyo

Bhuvi has regressed.

Pak bowlers right now may not look any near the ones they had but mind you...they get the job done.

Junaid just comes and picks wickets like crazy in the middle overs.

Something our pacers can only dream.

Absolutely not. Ishant is one of the world's leading fast bowlers.

It's a good attack but not better than our's, Junaid is better than any seamer in your current line-up and Gul seem's to have found his rhythm also our 3rd seamer is a toss up between Talha and Bhatti (who is struggling to just find hirs rhythm).

Today was a perfect chance to bat first and test the top and middle order.

Started hating the defensive mentality of chasing the scores. They need to come out of their comfort zone.

Bhuvi has regressed.

Pak bowlers right now may not look any near the ones they had but mind you...they get the job done.

Junaid just comes and picks wickets like crazy in the middle overs.

Something our pacers can only dream.

Bhuvi never had the pace to trouble international batsmen. Batsmen are comfortable coming on the front foot against him.

Harsha and Sunny monopolising the convo don't think Ali Khan has said two words

Current indian batting lineup looks pathetic, too many shortrarses, no enforcers with dhoni, yuvi, veru, raina missing, probably the bangladesh line up has more muscle.

Now Ali is talking. Having a rant actually

Indian posters are getting worried without reason . India can chase down 250 easily here , and Bangalis not likely to get more than that.

Kohli averages 52, next is Dhawan with 41 ... rest are all under 40 hacks.

Indian posters are getting worried without reason . India can chase down 250 easily here , and Bangalis not likely to get more than that.

You underestimate our bowling attack. Even without Ishant, there is a good chance that they will get hit left,right and centre.

It's a shame the BD batters have got so few in first 10 overs. This was the worst bowling attack they would face in the entire tourney.

Still time to make up though.

BD 36/1 in 10 overs.

This must be least experienced team india have fielded in ODIS, just 2 players with 100+ matches that are Kohli and Sharma

No, It will be difficult for india to chase anything above 250. BD are not minnows in BD. They have good spinners.

Virat did a good decision to bowl first, he is king of chases. SO playing on his strength is a wise decision.

Bhuvi never had the pace to trouble international batsmen. Batsmen are comfortable coming on the front foot against him.

On the contrary he is bowling 135, a pace which both Zaheer and Ishant bowl at. He increased his pace a bit and lost his swing

Momin is doing some phanta, A very good addition to BD batting lineup. 2-3 more good players and BD will rise like SL.

On the contrary he is bowling 135, a pace which both Zaheer and Ishant bowl at. He increased his pace a bit and lost his swing

Either way he is overrated. Only Shami looks international standard and he doesn't get enough support from the rest of our bowlers.

Good comeback from Aaron. Easily the fastest bowler in the tournament by quite a margin. :akhtar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back