Bangladesh vs India | Asia Cup 2014 | Fatullah | 26/2/2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing to see Kohli's patience. He still did not abuse Aaron and fileders :d

Extremely slow pitch this.Which is why hacks like Anamul are able to come down the pitch and hook balls bowled at 147ks for sixes.

Batta pitch... 145-150 kph pace getting nothing out of this pitch !

Sir Jaddu on. :D

Good partnership this for bangladesh !

How long can they carry we'll wait and see

Obviously India will win. I just hope Bangladesh can at least make a game out of it. Even with Shakib and Tamim, Bangladesh are still unlikely to beat India most of the time due to their much superior batting.

Ashwin has got the length right with this action, but the line seems to be a problem. Too many wides down the leg.

If Bongs play with plan here 270 possible , but they need to have wickets in hand for final onslaught

In Last Asia cup BD won match against India. Hmmm Hoping for repeat of that today too.

Obviously India will win. I just hope Bangladesh can at least make a game out of it. Even with Shakib and Tamim, Bangladesh are still unlikely to beat India most of the time due to their much superior batting.

C'mon man you are a former bangladesh supporter what are you doing in this thread? England is not playing they will play west indies after 2 days!!!

Anamul surprise sixes like Misbah ul haq, surprising everyone.

Mushfiqur is better than how he is currently batting...very hesitant with taking singles too.

So Ashwin copying style of Narine and copying long sleeves of Ajmal. Just copying will not do good to ur bowling Mr Ashwin.

So far good batting by this pair, need to contiune till 35 overs and then game on.

Raydu has looked poor on field. Yuvraj and Raina would have been better choices.

India's bowling attack is really a joke attack, Pakistan and Sri Lanka will hammer their bowlers all over the park. The danger is the Indian batting which will be virtually unstoppable here, they will chase down even 350 plus with ease I believe.
Pakistan have the opposite problem their bowling attack is good the batting lineup is quite unpredictable. Srilanka is in the middle with a bowling attack that is behind Pakistan and slightly ahead of India and a batting lineup that is behind India but superior to Pakistan.

India's bowling attack is really a joke attack, Pakistan and Sri Lanka will hammer their bowlers all over the park. The danger is the Indian batting which will be virtually unstoppable here, they will chase down even 350 plus with ease I believe.
Pakistan have the opposite problem their bowling attack is good the batting lineup is quite unpredictable. Srilanka is in the middle with a bowling attack that is behind Pakistan and slightly ahead of India and a batting lineup that is behind India but superior to Pakistan.

You're wrong.

-Indian batting is not as strong as people think.
-Indian bowling is not as poor as people think.

Why are Bangladesh hosting the Asia Cup again? They hosted it last time. Why didn't it go else where this time around?

Anamul needs to take it up a notch here. Been there for 30 overs now.

I would be happy if they just double this score after 30 overs.

Raydu will be tonked hard against better teams. Looks like a nothing bowler.

As usual no one picks wickets during middle 15 overs .... B'desh would score 275+ now :facepalm:

Hope we get 2 wicket taking bowlers in ODI's soon

Rameez Raja just called Bangladeshi players club players and amateurs. I wonder what kind of a player he would label himself.

With 1.2 billion people, you think they could find at least 1 guy who can bowl, let alone 4-5.

Its soo toothless. Almost as toothless as Man Utd yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back